How? Nov 19, 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stardust1979

Babyface
Can someone lend a newbie some help. I'm looking for anything video/audio from the Nov 19, 2005 show in Atlanta. I'll do my best as far as trades but I don't have the world's best collection, yet I've loved them since I was a kid.

My husband did get awesome photos at the show since we got extremely lucky and wound up in the ellipse (though I'm beating myself up for not meeting Bono and I knew where he was too).

Email me please
anne.spitaleri@gmail.com

Thanks!
Anne

Hi Anne, well, seeing as that show was played not even 48 hours ago, I would say just hold on a bit, chances are very good it will surface soon. There is a "2 week rule" on this forum - meaning we hold off on asking for a particular show until 2 weeks after it has been played. This gives the taper/filmer time to do what they need to do and without feeling pressured to hurry from other fans. Keep in mind that back in the days without internet and such technology as we have today, it took months, maybe years for boots to surface. I know there is a recording of the Montreal show from 10/12/01 that is of great quality that just surfaced a couple days ago. Until now, there was only an audience recording available. So it just takes time. I think every U2 show, with the exception of maybe a select few, have been taped. And those that aren't available have probably been taped, just not released. Plus, many of us think that tapers are holding on to their recordings right now because of all the ebay sellers who are chomping at the bit to make a buck. But just hold off for a couple weeks and in the meantime, keep checking back in the Audio/Video section. We've been seeing lots of very recent recordings showing up there, and if you don't mind mp3s, someone usually posts full shows in mp3 of the latest released recording. Take care! - Ryan

Last edited:
I have some video clips on my Live Journal - just search for User: Skylark74. It was posted on Nov 20th.

Sorry .. I haven't met the 15 posts rule to be able to list the link yet.

Stardust1979 said:
Forgive my ingornace...what is u2torrents?

u2torrents.com 100's of shows free to download just make sure to share as much or more than you leech!

Ok it's been awhile. Does anyone know where I can find audio or video of November 19 in Atlanta??? I can't find anything for U2 torrents other than the 18th. I'm picky and I want the show I attended. I use to know someone who was going to get me the show on CD but he's vanished. :(

Help?

No video but there was audio. Some girl had showed me her vids and I took what I could get but they weren't that great, it was bouncy and noisy and that's about it. The audio was nice though. Gosh I can't believe it's been almost a year.

vertigo78 said:
I don't get how you use torrents and I was at the 19th show. Is there ANY video of it? Thanks!

vertigotour_05@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom