FT: 2005-10-22 Pittsburgh DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CTU2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Got this excellent dvd, shot by The Octagon. I'm looking for any non-torrented full dvd's from the Vertigo tour. In particular I'm interested in the October Philly gigs, or the Oakland gigs, or film of Boston or Hartford. I've got other shows too, so I'm always up for exchanging lists...I can't really post mine here, it's in excel and pasting it into this post won't work all that well.

U2NativeSon said:
I can help you with Philly 10/17/05 DVD , I'm interested in Philly 5/22/05 Audio

I've got Audio of Philly 5/22/05 but its mp3. Complete show and sounds really good. I've been looking for any dvd footage of the 4 Philly shows. Send me a list of your wants and we can trade if you like.

Joe

neljes@comcast.net

NELJES said:

I've got Audio of Philly 5/22/05 but its mp3. Complete show and sounds really good. I've been looking for any dvd footage of the 4 Philly shows. Send me a list of your wants and we can trade if you like.

Joe

neljes@comcast.net

Are you positive that the Philly recording is legit ? The recording circulating is a mix of 5/14 & 5/22

Mine is legit for sure...I've got the Philly 10-17 and Oakland dvd's incoming...will trade the 5-22 audio or pitt 10-22 dvd for any non-torrented audio/video from the Vertigo tour that I don't have. Feel free to email me:

rbaeler@comcast.net

Back
Top Bottom