Freebie: Seattle 4/24/05 for Newbies or Low techs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angry peach

The Fly
I have a copy of Seattle 4-24-05 audio for the first person who can tell me why they deserve it. I'd prefer to share it with somebody just starting a collection, or someone with computer woes who can't DL it for themselves. :)

Oh! I'm a newbie! LOL, I actually forked over my income tax to take my mom! LOL, and now I'm like some wannabe die hard fan! And I'm currently on the prowl for anything from the show to make a scrapbookish type of thing for my friend's mother who was to ill to attend the concert. It would mean alot ot her. Please let me know

A Winner!

It's yours. Drop me an email at the angry peach @aol.com (take the spaces out).

Hey, if the 1st request doesn't pan out, please consider me. I'm not a new fan, but completely new to boots. Believe me, I've already got burned three times on eBay buy buying those stupid cheap Asian cds (I didn't know any better). I'll be glad to burn a copy and pass it on immediately.

What I would really like is for someone to please tell me how to get started?? I have no boots of my own, and I am on dial-up, so my options are limited. I am honest to goodness clueless!

Yeah Mandy, you can drop me a line too. The Angry Peach @aol.com. Take the spaces out, and don't forget the "The". I'll be glad to talk about this stuff.

Thanks Redrocks, that's very kind of you to say. There are plenty of cool people here, I'm finding out.

I AM JUST STARTING OUT WITH THE BOOTLEGS I BEEN TAKEN ON EBAY THIS IS A COOL SITE FOR U2 FANS TO SPREAD THE MUSIC SO EVERYBODY CAN ENJOY.

Back
Top Bottom