E-bay DVD - Ammending Chapters ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Indy 959

Babyface
I bought a U2 DVD off e-bay which has 21 live tv apperances on it.

Quality is decent only thing is the chapters seem to start in the middle of each song, and its really annoying.

It has no menu, but is there anyway i can make the chapters change so they start right at the beginning of each song.

If anyone can help, that would be great.

Indy959@Yahoo.co.uk

Indy 959 said:
I bought a U2 DVD off e-bay which has 21 live tv apperances on it.

Quality is decent only thing is the chapters seem to start in the middle of each song, and its really annoying.

It has no menu, but is there anyway i can make the chapters change so they start right at the beginning of each song.

If anyone can help, that would be great.

Indy959@Yahoo.co.uk

Would LOVE to get a copy of this! :wave: Any1 know of way to just post to YSI? Thx

Re: Re: E-bay DVD - Ammending Chapters ??

Seeking Adam said:

Would LOVE to get a copy of this! :wave: Any1 know of way to just post to YSI? Thx

so your proposition is to put a 4 gig DVD on YSI, much easier to buy a DVD burner and join the trading/torrent community

to answer the question, you can add chapters and menu's, there are 100's of programs out there, one of the easiest is Tmpeg DVD author, and no i will not train you how to use it, there are lots of help forums out there too, one of the best is www.dvdhelper.com .....i hope that is the right url

What DVD is it of?.Why not torrent it and make those ebayers jobs that one bit harder,unless it is already torrented??????

Back
Top Bottom