Denver 4/20 or 4/21 Shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redright

Babyface
Looking for recording of either (both) Denver show (4/20 or 4/21). MP3, SHN, DVD - any format acceptable.

Also looking for high qulaity recordings of the 2 Elevation shows.

Have lots to trade.

Let me know - tedlaszlo@yahoo.com

What's the deal with these Denver shows? Don't people want to share or what? I haven't been able to find anything anywhere. :mad:

I know what is the deal? Iwas at the Denver 4/20 show and I know somebody had to have taped it. By the way it was a kick ass show.

I still think it was kinda cool in an old-school kinda way that we were able to get 4/20 through trades before it was up on BT. :)

rastacruz said:
I still think it was kinda cool in an old-school kinda way that we were able to get 4/20 through trades before it was up on BT. :)

Is it the same source though? Source info looks different. Although taper "unknown" to me means they dont know where it came from so they could be guessing on the equipment.

If that location is correct there's just about no way the torrent version is better than the mk4 source, which is very good.

If you put together .txt files for both recordings, you'll be able to see there are different track times and listings (especially on the 1st disc). Unless two people cut the same DAT two different ways, they are separate sources.

~s~

Blue Room said:

Is it the same source though? Source info looks different. Although taper "unknown" to me means they dont know where it came from so they could be guessing on the equipment.

Back
Top Bottom