Denver 4/20/05 B&P offer for 10 (US only)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rastacruz

Acrobat
U2
April 20, 2005
Pepsi Center
Denver, CO

audience recording
mics: Schoeps MK4s

Disk One:
01. Love And Peace Or Else
02. Vertigo w/ Stories For Boys
03. Elevation
04. The Cry > Electric Co. w/ Send In The Clowns & I Can See For Miles
05. An Cat Dubh >
06. Into The Heart
07. City Of Blinding Lights
08. Beautiful Day w/Rain
09. Miracle Drug
10. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
11. New Year's Day
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday
13. Bullet The Blue Sky w/When Johnny Comes Marching Home & The Hands That Built America
14. Running To Stand Still

Disk Two:
01. Pride
02. Where The Streets Have No Name
03. One Campaign Rap
04. One
05. She's A Mystery To Me
encore:
06. Zoo Station
07. The Fly
08. Mysterious Ways
09. All Because Of You
10. Yahweh
11. "40"

This is in audio format on WAV files. It is a two-disk B&P. If you're not familar with how to put together a proper B&P package, please visit this site. http://www.mcnichol.com/bnp/

To my knowledge, this has remained lossless. It is a fantastic recording even with some chick yapping through a few of the early songs. I guess that's what happens when the band won't designate a taper's section. I used CD Wave Editor to change some of the tracks. For some reason, the copy I received had The Electric Co. and the Send in the Clowns Intermezzo as two seperate songs. I also made the One Campaign speech a seperate track so you can skip ahead to One if you choose.

Since these are not the original SHN or FLAC files, this should not be converted to torrent.

first ten in the United Staes to post here and e-mail me at: rastacruz@yahoo.com are in.

count off to ten on this thread...

STERKERNOG,
shoot me an e-mail...maybe we can work something out. I just don't want to deal with out-of-country postage on B&Ps.

5. Sign me up please!!! :hyper: Thank you so much for putting this up to offer.. Was my first show.. I'd do anything for a copy! :heart:

frost.orchid (@) gmail.com

Well, terrific.

Sorry if I seem rude, but can I just say, I hate these race to B&P threads?? :mad:

Well, if anyone decides to be kind...socruel@comcast.net

I can take on some more B&Ps for this show if anyone else is intersted. I never intended to exclude anyone from this offer (I've set up trades with some people outside of the US who wanted a copy of this show). I've made the same offer for some other groups and didn't wanted to commit to more B&Ps than I could handle. After all the responses, I think I can take on some more from this board.

I just didn't want this thread to end the way it was.

peace...

I've responded to all e-mails as of Noon CST Thursday 6/23. If you have not received a reply, please try e-mailing again. rastacruz@yahoo.com

I'm closing this B&P now so everyone above this is in and needs to send e-mails if they haven't.

I'm doing many B&Ps of this show for a few different "communities" so if anyone else needs this show, hopefully someone who gets a copy can help out.

peace...

Back
Top Bottom