Available for Trade: Chicago 5/9/05 3 cam DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2rulesmyworld

Refugee
U2
Chicago IL
United Center
May 9th 2005

Complete show 3 cam, DAT sound

Angle 1: incomplete center
Angle 2: nearly complete, rear on adams side
Angle 3: incomplete GA floor center on outside Rail

Altho this is a VERY good DVD with some AMAZING GA footage that will shock you, this DVD does have some faults, several short segments where slide shows are inserted when video is not available and about a 6 minute segment where there is no video available, taken as a complete package this is an amazing DVD with some amazing footage and a must have.

This DVD will not be torrented, it is my wish that it NEVER be torrented, this should only be traded 1:1, if you trade with me for this show i expect you to sit on this show for AT LEAST 30 days to give me time to trade it out and get something in return for the expense i went to to get this show filmed.
If you have nothing to trade but would like a copy of this show feel free to email me and we will try and work something out.

I am looking for u2 shows i do not have, i am ONLY looking for shows of known source and good quality

if you send me a trade request for this show and you dont have information about quality and source of the dvd's you are offering, dont be surprised when you dont get a response

my complete list: TRADE LIST

it would be appreciate if you recommended 1 or 2 shows for me to take from you that i DONT already have, there are some thing i have that arent on my list

Screen Caps from the actual DVD:
u220050509chicago400x300.gif

Email: u2vertvideo@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom