Australasian Trading Clique

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

timothius

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Ahoy...

I was just pondering if there are any other Aussies or Kiwis out there who are keen on setting up a little trading network for these 2005 releases (or older stuff if you're that way inclined).

I've found it a touch difficult to get these at my end (my computer does not want to torrent quickly at all, when I left it this morning it informed me it would be completed at Friday 27th April 2005 - 5 horus of configuring and reconfiguring could not repair this), and I'm sure there are still a few Aussies/Kiwis around who don't have BBand/Have limited acess or similar problems.

Thus I suggest our Antipidean Breatheran unite together to spread the love. I would hope that it would operate under a good Karma system... B&P's and the like... If ones able to help out then go for it.

If anyones keen then just post up. I guess the first question is... who has a copy of SD1?:wave:

Any Australian who doesnt join in shall be declared Un-Australian.
Any New Zealander who doesn't join in shall be declared an Australian.

Im bored and just tested the email. It doesnt work but the address

timothisunz at gmail.com

with an "s" in it, does work. Hopefully its the same bloke or I have just emailed a weirdo :woo:

Last edited:
timothiusnz @ gmail.com

I mis spelled it twice... I'm shocking.... I can't even spell my own name. Man those parents really made it difficult for me aye! Timothy would've been a whole lot easier!

Chizip said:
those new zealanders...

who needs them????

Hey, Hey, Hey...

If it werent for New Zealanders we wouldn't have planes, women sufferage, atomic bombs or Mt Everest.... :yes:... well we would've had it... but no man would dare climb it...

Then again some of us can't spell our names... so....:huh:

I'm from Christchurch ... Crusaders country :drool:
um .... annnnyway, u2trade (at) gmail (dot) com

haha lol timothius so true about Everest and all the other things you mentioned.

Last edited:
I should be recieving SD1 somtime this week as somone as Sken has generously offered to send me a copy. When I recieve this I will post up and I would be happy to try and peel off a few copies for people.

I guess I might have to start with U2NZ as we really should help out the less fortunate ones. Poor Cantabrian.:wink:

I do have a few Bootlegs: Red Light CD-r, VCD Barcelona, a few mp3's, Buffalo 2001 CD-r. I'd be ever so greatful... I am also very generous with B&Ps.

Last edited:
Sken Legend. :yes:

Right.

I have SD1, SD2 & SJ1 - all 1 cammers fantastic.

I also have JT show (Paris) Washington Zoo & Santiago PopMart...

If anyones keen for any of that action then drop me a line at the correctly spelled email towards the end of the 1st page of the forum. :)

OK, I have Chicago 12th May (audio) to trade. Fantastic setlist (IMHO) and great quality.

Would love to get some Popmart or ZooTV recordings so let me know and we can trade :)

(email in previous post ^)

cheers

Back
Top Bottom