Anaheim 2 DVD available ? Trade for SD1 or 2 ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have it. It's a copy of the one that was briefly sold on ebay. Should I torrent it? THat was the story with torrenting SD1, right? Is there a reason not to torrent it since at this point sellers have it and fans do not. It seems to me like it would make the item less valuable for sellers, right?

Or would it just make it available to more sellers? THoughts?

UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD!!!

Ahem. Yeah i think it would be a good idea to upload this to U2Torrents or the like...

Share the love! :wink:

can i trade ya something or do a blank and postage? I would love to see the dvd! just let me know. you can check out my website H**p://www.geocities.com/jmac_u2_zoo. maybe we can work out a trade!

guidissimo said:
I have it. It's a copy of the one that was briefly sold on ebay. Should I torrent it? THat was the story with torrenting SD1, right?

Pretty much, yeah. From the notes:

Ok, here it is. The first DVD of the new tour. It's my gift to all of you, to all my friends here at this torrent site.

And yes my friends: I bought this one. Mea culpa. I'm a fan. I've almost a 1000 Euros on tickets for a couple of shows this summer. I was curious: what does the new show looks like. I didn;t want to wait. So here it is. I've seen some of the songs and now i'm putting it up. Call me names or enjoy it. Take it or leave it.
I didn't mean to hurt anybody. I know about the discussions about buying. I did but i don't sell. I share.

Enjoy.

guidissimo said:
I have it. It's a copy of the one that was briefly sold on ebay. Should I torrent it? THat was the story with torrenting SD1, right? Is there a reason not to torrent it since at this point sellers have it and fans do not. It seems to me like it would make the item less valuable for sellers, right?

Of course, put it on U2Torrents.com! :)

Make it available to the public, so the sellers don't get their profit anymore. :)

If you'd want to do a B&P to a few different people, I could probably do one in return, and maybe others could do the same.

The Anaheim one, I mean.

Last edited:
guidissimo said:

Thought 1. Put it up on u2torrents

Thought 2. Send me a copy, I'll do 5 freebie copies on this forum as long as they each offer up 5, etc.

Torrent it...i will make 5 copies for free as well for people who can't download it once its finished :)

Back
Top Bottom