Zurich: Setlist Party II and Official Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wtf happened with this thread--the setlist posted was a fake one (as joke), then everyone got mad, then the conversations spun into absurdity? :wink:

i'm thinking there's some drink involved, somewhere...

Any mind updating me on tonight's setlist? I hear they did Miss Sarajevo again? Is this true? Did they also play Original of the Species again? God I hope so, if these two became setlist standards, I'll be in for a real treat come October. :hyper:

the setlist is posted at the beginning of this thread, but I can't figure out what's fact and what's fiction....

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Please (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Encore(s):
Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You
All Because Of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

Lancemc said:
Any mind updating me on tonight's setlist? I hear they did Miss Sarajevo again? Is this true? Did they also play Original of the Species again? God I hope so, if these two became setlist standards, I'll be in for a real treat come October. :hyper:

Miss Sarajevo, yes. OOTS, no.

www.u2-vertigo-tour.com has the set. It's essentially the standard set but with Miss Sarajevo in for RTSS.

that setlist is correct, someone said they snippetted Electrical Storm during One, but that was just a joke

it's amazing how a joke about a snippet, not even a full song, can cause such an uproar

Hey Axver, what do you think the chances are that Miss Sarajevo makes it over to the third leg?

Chizip said:
that setlist is correct, someone said they snippetted Electrical Storm during One, but that was just a joke

it's amazing how a joke about a snippet, not even a full song, can cause such an uproar

Is that what happened i got lost somewhere while reading this..it sounded like someone did a lot more like added in songs that were not played etc.:huh:

LJT said:

Is that what happened i got lost somewhere while reading this..it sounded like someone did a lot more like added in songs that were not played etc.:huh:

no, just a joke about a snippet, which was enough to cause an international uproar

some people take these setlists a little too seriously :whistle:

i see. well, i guess people got excited and then were let down. Bono told one fan that "he promised" they would hear Electrical Storm before the end of this tour. Ain't gonna happen :tsk:

Thanks for the update Chizip. I see you were in the thick of the controversy, as usual :wink:

ruffian said:
i see. well, i guess people got excited and then were let down. Bono told one fan that "he promised" they would hear Electrical Storm before the end of this tour. Ain't gonna happen :tsk:

Thanks for the update Chizip. I see you were in the thick of the controversy, as usual :wink:

i still have a small glimmer of hope theyll play it on the third leg

they have to change the setlist up at least a little bit when they come back dont they?

Chizip said:

i still have a small glimmer of hope theyll play it on the third leg

they have to change the setlist up at least a little bit when they come back dont they?

maybe it'll play in Las Vegas, where you WON'T be on account of untoward bitterness about unchanging setlists. it'll serve you right, bucko :wink:

Chizip said:

no, just a joke about a snippet, which was enough to cause an international uproar

some people take these setlists a little too seriously :whistle:

haha i did read the bit about other boards cracking up about the setlist being false....hmmmfunny how far afield something said on one board can spread.

Chizip said:

it was up for a few minutes then taken down so she wouldnt know

You're such a little provocateur, Chizip....I've learned to read you, though...:wink:

U2Man said:

You're such a little provocateur, Chizip....I've learned to read you, though...:wink:

if you ever see a skirmish with fur flying and people all tangled up in a chaotic brawl, Chizip will invariably be in the middle. It's as predictable as...these setlists :D

Back
Top Bottom