Zurich: Setlist Party II and Official Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ZOOTVTOURist said:

I do not generalize - but if you want to feel adressed, then it's your business and surely not mine. Being very disappointed about this ruined setlist-party, maybe some people should really think about the confusion they cause with their "funny" behaviour. Good night until a hopefully better and more controled meeting on Wednesday ...

Well, I'm kinda angry too about the big lie, so we're in the same boat....but you did make it sound like everyone is posting rubbish.....which I don't think they are...

...could be wrong....:wink:

U2Man said:

Well, I'm kinda angry too about the big lie, so we're in the same boat....but you did make it sound like everyone is posting rubbish.....which I don't think they are...

...could be wrong....:wink:

yes you are :rockon: :crack:

ramblin rose said:
People at Zootopia are pissed too.:lol:

I guess they were getting the setlist from here.:lmao:
:laugh: serves them right for taking all our money

beachball said:

No, no, I would miss the americans...:(

we could have three setlistparties
one in europe one in the usa and the final where everybody comes together financed by live8 new found friend bill gates in Australia

supposedly a German messageboard is pissed too

gotta love how a joke can piss off people all over the world

Chizip said:
supposedly a German messageboard is pissed too

gotta love how a joke can piss off people all over the world

Haha, and quite a few people on this board....:wink:

zwervers2 said:

one in europe one in the usa and the final where everybody comes together financed by live8 new found friend bill gates in Australia

Now you're talking...I'm in for all three Zwervers2

zwervers2 said:

Well, I like the idea... and then we could get the little four piece folk band from Ireland to play for us...:dance: :dance: :dance:

@U2Man

No, mate I did not adress everybody - but the people, who ruin an "official setlist" thread by their egoistic behaviour. And the worst is: They feel superior and funny, but they are not - similar as the guys, who are fond of ruining other people's gigs' experiences being rude, shouting or singing drunken (against any melody) in the gigs.
I don't get it, how these people are here, too - a shame for the community of U2-fans. The problem is not the joke itself, but the dynamics these things get - and make other people (like me) angry and many more confused. The limits of the individual freedom end, where the freedom of another person starts. "Coexist"? I fear, some people will never understand ...

By the way: Thanks for the correct setlist, finally!

U2Man said:

Haha :wink:

I'm not afraid of you and Z, but there are a few people in here I wouldn't like to meet in a dark alley :huh:

You haven't seen me yet:lol:

U2Man said:

No, but you gotta admit, Chizip, it was a bit mean....

i guess i would be more pissed if i was here when it happened

but since i wasnt, i think the fall out is pretty funny :wink:

U2Man said:

Haha, and quite a few people on this board....:wink:

hoax of the day...it is funny that people get upset by false posts about a concert they didn't even attend but complain about other people who complain about a concert they didn't attend...

ehmm does this line make sense..:crazy:

never mind

Well, George Michael didn't butcher Miss Sarajevo. Though the song's funny without the opera.

beachball said:

Well, I like the idea... and then we could get the little four piece folk band from Ireland to play for us...:dance: :dance: :dance:

AW!!! Don't....that's the stuff dreams are made of:sigh:

it just shows how interconnected all of these u2 websites are

some guy posts a fake snippet here and all of a sudden its on lots of setlist sites and messageboards

maybe if i say chizip is hot that will get around too :hmm:

ZOOTVTOURist said:
@U2Man

No, mate I did not adress everybody - but the people, who ruin an "official setlist" thread by their egoistic behaviour. And the worst is: They feel superior and funny, but they are not - similar as the guys, who are fond of ruining other people's gigs' experiences being rude, shouting or singing drunken (against any melody) in the gigs.
I don't get it, how these people are here, too - a shame for the community of U2-fans. The problem is not the joke itself, but the dynamics these things get - and make other people (like me) angry and many more confused. The limits of the individual freedom end, where the freedom of another person starts. "Coexist"? I fear, some people will never understand ...

Well I agree with you....shouting false songs at shows have been and can be fun - but claiming songs/snippets have been played that could realistically have been played is a bit mean....:huh:

I go off to make my afore mentioned pina colada and I come back and the setlist is different. That really makes me :mad:

U2Man said:

Haha :wink:

I'm not afraid of you and Z, but there are a few people in here I wouldn't like to meet in a dark alley :huh:

Z as in zwervers???..why should you be afraid of me U2man?

Chizip said:
it just shows how interconnected all of these u2 websites are

some guy posts a fake snippet here and all of a sudden its on lots of setlist sites and messageboards

maybe if i say chizip is hot that will get around too :hmm:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom