Zooropa Hits America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pepokiss said:
^^

why not a 3rd leg DVD... MSG 5 ALL OVER!! :rockon:

I mean... go all the way.. Roling Stones' Four Flicks style...

of course, the 4th DVD shot in Santiago, Chile :wink:

OH GOD NO...pleasepleaseplease no DVD at MSG, those DVD shoots mean you get the same sets and standard perfs. for 3-4 days in a row, no spontaneity!

You know... If Dirty Day, Mofo, Discothèque, The First Time, Miss Sarajevo and The Electric Co. ever makes the same set, it'd be fun to go back in time and show it to ourselves a year ago. We wouldn't believe it.

Halup said:
Steve Lillywhite confirmed to me back in March that they did indeed rehearse Lemon before the tour started, so maybe they will revisit it as well. Hopefully it will appear along with Dirty Day and Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car.

If they could play all their 80s/00s stuff in the main set (with the exception of 40), and save the encore for 90s stuff, that would be freakin insane...

imagine these 2 encores

Discotheque
Mofo
The Fly

Daddy's Gonna Pay...
Lemon
Dirty Day

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Great news here! - Makes sense as they are on the 3rd leg and recycling thru some familiar cities again. Probably bored and want to shake things up a little while keeping the core setlist intact.

If last night's set list doesn't shut up the complainers about it being too static, nothing will.

10/8 cannot get here soon enough!!!

If I can add one more wish, I would like to hear LEMON...

oktobergirl said:
If last night's set list doesn't shut up the complainers about it being too static, nothing will.

10/8 cannot get here soon enough!!!

If I can add one more wish, I would like to hear LEMON...

Lemon is quite possibly that "other Zooropa song" Bono was talking about... Since it was reportedly rehearsed before the beginning of the tour.

djerdap said:

Lemon is quite possibly that "other Zooropa song" Bono was talking about... Since it was reportedly rehearsed before the beginning of the tour.

i wouldnt be surprised to see lemon pop up at some point

I'm still in utter disbelief that U2 remembered they released four albums in the 90's and not just one.

Who the fuck thought we'd see Miss Sarejevo and The First Time?!?! and who thought U2 would bring back Discotheque and ROCK THAT FUCKER UP!? Seriously the version they are playing is the best ever. Popmart can bow down to Vertigo Dicotheque.

I don't know exactly what it is, but something seems to have clicked in U2's collective head. Have we honestly seen this much setlist variation ever?? I have to say though I was jealous of that gorgeous Eurigo screen, I'm really really happy to be living in America right now! :D and even more happy that I'll get to see U2 toward the end of the tour [Cleveland] when they'll be at their best... who knows what songs they'll have by then? Dirty Day? Lemon? Mofo?? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom