Zoo Station and U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gmplace0401

The Fly
From what everyone who went to the concert last night seems to be saying, Zoo Station was not played. Yet, good ol' U2.com has it that ZS kicked off the 2nd encore? What's up with that? Trying to make the setlist better than it really was? Though it still was great given the inclusion of Original of the Species and the fact they switched the Pride/Streets/One segment w/ the Achtung Baby songs segment.

it was on the setlist, then they came out and pysically scrathed it off larrys setlist after they unvelied the lead baloon know as Orginal of the Species, which was unplanned before it

I think your reading the wrong set list as it is on the one from last night at u2.com.

theedge111 said:
I think your reading the wrong set list as it is on the one from last night at u2.com.

Sorry, what are you talking about? Were you responding to the first post in this thread? If you read U2.com's setlist from last night, Zoo Station is included. But everyone agrees it was not played last night.

gmplace0401 said:

Sorry, what are you talking about? Were you responding to the first post in this thread? If you read U2.com's setlist from last night, Zoo Station is included. But everyone agrees it was not played last night.

My bad i thought you where refering to OOTS, sorry lol.

I think that U2.com gets the setlist before the show...

A few nights back U2.com had the entire set list prior to the show ending, so it might be U2's fault that U2.com's set list was off.

People can start testing this theory by checking the site before each of the shows.

It's good to know that the removal of Zoo Station was a spur of the moment - drunken mistake.

Why U2 have decided to forget about they georgous stunner in Zoo Station and chosen to wake up with the drunken mistake of OOTS i have no idea.

We all make mistakes.:D

timothius said:
Why U2 have decided to forget about they georgous stunner in Zoo Station and chosen to wake up with the drunken mistake of OOTS i have no idea.

We all make mistakes.:D

I'll forgive you for that one then.

Back
Top Bottom