you know what i really HATE about ticket trades/sales between fans.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
is that lots of people email me saying they want to buy tickets i have or sell me ones i don't have, back out of the deal somehow and do not respond to my emails afterwards. its fucking bullshit :madspit: i won't name names but on yahoo groups some woman emailed me about a san diego seat i didn't want.. talked a couple emails an then after i said how much it was i never heard from her again. i was asking $72 including taxes, tm fees, shipping, $52.50 ticket... that sounds fair right? cheap bitch! then someone else from here had 2 Phoenix 4/14 GA's they were gonna sell me after they got shipping cost from UPS! its been like 2 or 3 weeks and i haven't heard from them. what the fuck. this person only had like 10-15 posts i think. i got the majority of tickets i wanted but damn, why the hell do this to other fans like myself?

if you get a deal, stick to it... don't yank on us and take us for a ride and then abandon the transaction! bastards!

i think there should be a post limit to be able to use the want/have forums

btw, i sold my san diego seat on ebay for face value!

Last edited:
i see what you are saying. I'm actually guilty of that myself. I had to back out of a deal because a relative was able to get tix for me and I thought that was a safer (and cheaper) bet thatn getting a ticket through the internet. I did however send this person an email thanking them anyway etc.

Thanks for letting me know. I don't mind if you get other tickets, just as long as you dont keep me out of the loop. I've been trying to sell these NJ tickets for a while now, and everyone keeps backing out. I've had like four offers already, and we work everything out, and then i dont hear from them again.

hi dronomophone

what dates/tix are the NJ shows?
I am in Dublin and would love to see the boys in the states.
I have Gelsenkirchen GA tix for trade also.

Yeah Dromo, i do feel bad about backing out. i'm sure you will be able to sell them b4 the show comes.

I am really sorry to hear about your experience jesseu2. I thought it was going to be hell to swap myself, but I have really lucked out in finding a great and honest person who wants to trade. I really owe a lot of thanks to this site in letting me set up an offer to trade and for outsiders to find it.

My swap happens this weekend! :up:

Hang in there. Be clear in your emails and firm in committing to trade. If you can't get that level of commitment, move on to the next person. Wow, this sound like relationships, eh? :wink:

yeah i had a GA swap worked out, but then the guy decided to back out of it

very frustrating indeed

Back
Top Bottom