Yep, Next Monday!...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stage descriptions, Set lists, Visual images, what they put on the screens, lights.....cant wait!!!

I cant believe I will be there either. Its freakin me out, cant sleep, cant eat, cant work, cant FRICKEN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:combust::drool::combust::hyper:

I'm just going crazy, counting down the hours til next Monday in San Diego...

It's been such a long time...

:yes: :wave: :love: :wink: :hug: :dancing:

ugh! I'm forcing myself to work extra hours this week just to make the time go by quicker! I can't believe it's been 3 years and almost 4 months since Elevation Miami!! One week baby!:hyper: :hyper:

Re: Re: Yep, Next Monday!...

*k_i_t_e_86* said:
One week!!! :happy:

Me too of course! :wink:
Does anyone know whats the time difference between Europe and San Diego? :reject:

San Diego is GMT -0800, I believe.

Yeah we'll I'll beat you all (Going to San Diego that is, as I know I've lost the futherest travelling to Axver before)

I'm heading out from Melbourne 1pm on Friday!!!

Super_Fan said:
I will have pictures from my phone.:drool:

:bow: :bow:

And even though I'm happy for all of you that are going...

I also hate you all. :madspit:

Kidding! Have fun everyone!

Re: Re: Re: Yep, Next Monday!...

Axver said:

San Diego is GMT -0800, I believe.

Thanks, that's what i thought. I'll probably stay up most of the night anyway :wink:

I'm so happy for all of you people! Lol, im even glad i'm not going- with all this excitment i'll probably faint in front of the computer, dont even what to think what would happen if I was actually there :combust:

:wink:

U2SJ said:
I cant believe I will be there either. Its freakin me out, cant sleep, cant eat, cant work, cant FRICKEN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:combust::drool::combust::hyper:

Ditto!!!

In fact, I cried all the way to work listening to HTDAAB...gotta love these pregnancy hormones LOL

3 more sleeps until my flight to LA!!!

:dancing:

I'm not even seeing them on opening night but I am so freakin excited for the lot of you!!! :hyper:

I can't wait to see them for the first time ever in May.... I'm gonna go out of my mind. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom