WTF! Fanfire!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
I'm surprised this entire forum across the country and across the pond has not heard me screaming at those morons :mad:at U2.com. Here's what I've learned:

No NJ shows on presale tomorrow, as per ticketmaster and their website :evil: .......Fanfire wasn't even aware what any of the dates were, there answer was I'm not a paying member how should I know... :angry:

One shot deal throughout the entire tour to use your presale codes.. Meaning either tomorrows presale or the next leg!!

I am livid! So my friend who also shelled out her $ for this charming member fee so we could each get advanced tickets to 2 different shows, can't use hers at all b/c we're not going to buy tickets for the same night now are we! Bottom line: The listed shows on U2.com are NOT ALL presale......I"ve never ranted in any thread like this and I love U2, it's not that, it's fanfire's misrepresentation and clarity from the begining! :no: :

This whole thing has incurred my displeasure as many of yours as well, I'm sure..

Last edited:
You need to be a paid member to take advantage of the presale.

Fanfire is not operating the presale.

I am confused... why wouldn't your friend be able to use her code for a different show or even the same show as you? The codes are tied to the unique user account.

cmb737 said:
You need to be a paid member to take advantage of the presale.

Fanfire is not operating the presale.

I am a paid member and I understand that...

U2Fanatic4ever said:
I am confused... why wouldn't your friend be able to use her code for a different show or even the same show as you? The codes are tied to the unique user account.

What I meant was, out of only NY and NJ shows there is only one NY date for presale..No NJ!

one4u2 said:
I'm surprised this entire forum across the country and across the pond has not heard me screaming at those morons :mad:at fanfire. Here's what I've learned:

No NJ shows on presale tomorrow, as per ticketmaster and their website :evil: .......Fanfire wasn't even aware what any of the dates were, there answer was I'm not a paying member how should I know... :angry:

One shot deal throughout the entire tour to use your presale codes.. Meaning either tomorrows presale or the next leg!!

I am livid! So my friend who also shelled out her $ for this charming member fee so we could each get advanced tickets to 2 different shows, can't use hers at all b/c we're not going to buy tickets for the same night now are we! Bottom line: The listed shows on U2.com are NOT ALL presale......I"ve never ranted in any thread like this and I love U2, it's not that, it's fanfire's misrepresentation and clarity from the begining! :no: :

This whole thing has incurred my displeasure as many of yours as well, I'm sure..

I see what you mean about NJ. It is listed there under the U2.com "tour info" section, but ticketmaster has yet to list NJ on their actual site. They are probably slow thats all. Just follow the link at the u2.com WHEN it becomes available. There isn't even a "general sales date" listed yet for NJ at Ticketmaster. Until that actually happens, then a presale date can be set. Its the same for Phoenix, Seattle and Vancouver. Your code is good for this leg. The entire leg does not go up tomorrow for presale.

And what ever you do, do NOT call Fanfire. This is STRICTLY between u2.com and Ticketmaster.

Last edited:
Re: Re: WTF! Fanfire!

Roland of Gilead said:

I see what you mean about NJ. It is listed there under the U2.com "tour info" section, but ticketmaster has yet to list NJ on their actual site. They are probably slow thats all. Just follow the link at the u2.com WHEN it becomes available. There isn't even a "general sales date" listed yet for NJ at Ticketmaster.

I spoke with TM and they said there's no info for a NJ presale tomorrow.....Whatever's listed as of now is what will be on sale tomorrow. Let's just hope they're really dumb.

They have got to be dumb. There isn't even a general sales date listed yet for NJ on their site. Hang in there! When that is listed, the presale will follow it. Its has always been this way. Just wait for it to be listed "general sale." If its not up in the next few days, then the sale itelf won't be happening this weekend.

Last edited:
Re: Re: WTF! Fanfire!

Roland of Gilead said:

And what ever you do, do NOT call Fanfire. This is STRICTLY between u2.com and Ticketmaster.

ooops, I meant U2.com :der:

I just changed it....

CHECK THIS OUT!!!

U2
Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
Fri, Apr 1, 2005 07:30 PM
Price | Seating Chart Email this Event to a Friend

US $49.50 - US $165.00
Ticket Limit
There is a 2 ticket limit per U2.com Fan Club Member during the presale.
Public onsale has a total ticket limit 8 per person with a floor limit of 2 per person (6 reserved +2 floors or 8 reserved total).

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card.

The last part is what scares me. If you want to go to two different shows you have to get someone else to buy the tickets using their card and name and your code. If not ticketmaster will shaft you. I dont even know if you're code will work with their name etc. Damnit!!

one4u2 said:
Bottom line: The listed shows on U2.com are NOT ALL presale......
The email they sent was very clear that not all the shows would be going on presale on Tuesday. They will be staggered.

Where is Vancouver Presale...the only frickin Canadian show??

Last edited:
Patience my Canadian friend. There's a roumer that Toronto will be on the 3rd leg, along with my precious Detroit, so everyone's okay. I'm sure they'll wait a little while for Vancouver because it's in a diff country... GOOD LUCK!

PrideOfU2 said:
Patience my Canadian friend. There's a roumer that Toronto will be on the 3rd leg, along with my precious Detroit, so everyone's okay. I'm sure they'll wait a little while for Vancouver because it's in a diff country... GOOD LUCK!

Thanx Pride, ya i know that they will have some more shows in the 3rd leg. I'm in Edmonton so Vancouver is 12hrs away by car. Toronto isn't an option.

It would just be nice to know when the presale is for "the canadian show" of the first leg :lol:

I would think you could buy tickets with your "unique" code if you have more than one "unique code" how many of us will be doing it for others who cannot be online, who have to be at work, who have no way to be online Tues morn at 10 am, there has to plenty, and using our own credit card for it.

Back
Top Bottom