wow check the vids out on u2log.com.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
i aint advertising, but need to share it, specially the an cat dubh vid, that has got to be the most haunting, most special thing i have EVER seen bono do, be it live in person, be it on a dvd, the way bono brough that youngster up, was just so unreal, i dont care if that part of the show is scripted, such a special moment,

bono connecting with the very young generation of fans, the way only bono can :)

bono pretending to be a cat is the most haunting and special thing youve ever seen him do? :eyebrow:

:wink:

Chizip said:
bono pretending to be a cat is the most haunting and special thing youve ever seen him do? :eyebrow:

:wink:

:lol: I think it's kinda cheesy myself but hey, that's our Bono.

*runs off to watch video*

KUEFC09U2 said:
am talking about him brining the young child up

It's always great to see him with kids. :up:

Maybe you read this somewhere, but in case you didn't, did you know that in Phoenix he did that little 'magic trick' with his fingers but to the whole audience, not a particular person, and afterwards said, "Larry said I should apologize for the magic trick. But I'm not gonna." It was hilarious. I see he's still doing it, lol...

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the touching spontineity of hte moment loses it's effect when ya see him do the exact same thing 3 days later... certainly was a goosebump moment the first time around though.
thats a luxury being able to see more than one show, for the ones going to see just the 1, that will be a memory for sure

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the touching spontineity of hte moment loses it's effect when ya see him do the exact same thing 3 days later... certainly was a goosebump moment the first time around though.

That's the cool thing about Bono's 'moments' with crowd members. They almost all start spontaneously at one show, and you`re lucky when you get to see a show where he does something for the first time. But he is a good enough performer to notice what works and what doesn`t with the crowd, so when he finds a good moment he tries to reproduce it in future shows.

To me those moments are still somewhat special, even if partly staged in Bono`s head, because they are totally dependent on whoever is in the crowd and how Bono feels about that person. I like that he doesn`t *have* to bring someone on stage every single night.

I think he`s been especially creative in terms of his crowd moments on this tour. We`ve seen a great variety: kids, dancing Mysterious Ways girl, someone coming to play on stage, other people brought up during random songs, etc.

These are always the best moments of the show no matter what.

Ok.. could you point me to where on U2.com those vids are.. can't seem to find them!! :-(

edit.. oh yeah never mind.. wring site.. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom