Wonderful Copenhagen Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop Artist said:

Understandable if they're waterlogged... :yikes:

Is it pouring down?

I actually quite like concerts in the rain:reject:

Adds to the atmosphere for me.

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co. (mit Fotograf auf der B-Stage)
Elevation
New Year´s Day
Beautiful Day mit Sgt. Peppers und Rain-Snippet
I Still Haven´t Found (noch nicht bestätigt - not confirmed yet)
All I Want Is You ((with Dutchwoman on the stage, which has probably birthday)

Bono put on a regencape(a raincoat???). Pours probably extremely (ergo no roof

Last edited:
yimou said:

I think it does. I am pretty sure that the roof was closed when Metallica played there last year.

If Parken has a roof, then why the heck wasn't it closed today?
Guess there wasn't any time to watch the weather forecast.

LOL!

They probably didn't want the same bad sound/ echoing effect as they had in Amsterdam.

Edit: Ignore. Useless now I've read that there's no roof.

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

Are you GA??

I'm seated as i think the Spainish sun will be too much for me. (and it means i can drink more beer without losing my place )

I am in GA but I'm hoping that they have unreserved seats in the 1st level...the sun might be a killer next week...

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co / With Photographer On The B-Steam Turbine And Gas Turbine Systems
04 Elevation
05 New Years Day
06 Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Rain (snippet)
---"Many Danish flags in the interior"
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want Is You (with Dutchwoman on the stage, which has probably birthday)
09 City of Blinding Lights
10 Miracle Drug

KBRY said:

I am in GA but I'm hoping that they have unreserved seats in the 1st level...the sun might be a killer next week...

Don't think there's any shelter on tier one KBRY. Just one stand has a cover looking at the photos.

from u2log:
From Copenhagen we just received the very good news that our good friend (and long time U2log.com commenter) ‘flygirl’ made it on to the stage to dance with Bono during All I Want Is You. We can reveal to you that flygirl is NOT Danish and will have towered over Mr B. by a good few inches. It’s her birthday today as well.

1stOne said:

Don't think there's any shelter on tier one KBRY. Just one stand has a cover looking at the photos.

Yeah but no need to wait in line from early hours so not spending so much time in the sun.

:( :wave:

Dear friends,

I just went through the first 15 pages here. Thanks for all your considerate thoughts about me....it warms....really...

I just came back from the stadium, and no I didn't manage to get a ticket.....for a reasonable price....some :censored: tried to sell me a ticket for 2500 Dkk. That's around 350 Dollar :mad:. I guess you can tell, I told him to :censored: off :wink:

Well, at least I get to be with you guys........:wink:

U2Man and yimou, both of you are going to Munich! You can't not see a show!

U2Man said:

Dear friends,

I just went through the first 15 pages here. Thanks for all your considerate thoughts about me....it warms....really...

I just came back from the stadium, and no I didn't manage to get a ticket.....for a reasonable price....some :censored: tried to sell me a ticket for 2500 Dkk. That's around 350 Dollar :mad:. I guess you can tell, I told him to :censored: off :wink:

Aw! :hug: Well at least you tried. We've been wondering where you were all afternoon.

U2Man said:

Dear friends,

:(

Sorry you didn't get in.

KBRY said:

Yeah but no need to wait in line from early hours so not spending so much time in the sun.

Sods law it was going to be the first show i was going to attempt getting in the Ellipse thingy and now my g/f has knackered her leg in so its gonna be the back of GA for us:(

KEVIN051269 said:

Sods law it was going to be the first show i was going to attempt getting in the Ellipse thingy and now my g/f has knackered her leg in so its gonna be the back of GA for us:(

Well, if it is unreserved seats that works in your favour? No need to be at the back of the GA!

Just to clear the thing with the roof up.....Parken DOES indeed have a roof. It was installed a few years ago, and was used at the Metallica concert. They hesitate to use it, though, because it makes the sound even more awful than it already is, and some people's view are obstructed. It is not raining much here anymore, although it did rain heavily and thundered just before the show.

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co. (mit Fotograf auf der B-Stage)
Elevation
New Year´s Day
Beautiful Day mit Sgt. Peppers und Rain-Snippet
I Still Haven´t Found
All I Want Is You (mit Holländerin auf der Bühne, die wohl Geburtstag hat)
COBL
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can´t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co (With Photographer On The B-Stage)
04 Elevation
05 New Years Day
06 Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Rain (snippet)
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want Is You (with U2log's flygirl on the stage - her birthday)
09 City of Blinding Lights
10 Miracle Drug
11 Sometimes You Can´t Make It On Your Own
12 Love And Peace Or Else

U2Man said:

Dear friends,

:hug:

U2Man said:

Dear friends,

awww so sorry you didnt get in :hug: some people make me sick what they charge :tsk::(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom