Wonderful Copenhagen Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop Artist said:

I've never thought anything bad about Helena Christensen, I mean she's babysat Bono and Ali's kids, fer crissakes. :D

I edited my post to take this rant out...:reject:

I suppose she's a nice lady...she's certainly very pretty and I know she's friends with Ali. But I don't know...maybe I'm just jealous of her access to Our Guys. And the funny thing is, I don't feel that way about, say, Andrea Corr or Christy Turlington or any other attractive woman who is a friend of theirs. Helena just seems to spend a lot of time with them, and....:sigh:

Then again, I'm the lucky one...I'm at the setlist party with my setlist party peeps!!! :hyper:

And now I'm REALLY going to make sandwiches for Kelly and I...oh, I'm just going to make several and put them on the table by the ice bucket with cold sodas in it so people can take them if they're hungry!

Diane L said:
U2log did mention that the band was partying at Helena Christensen's summer house.

They also say the boys were out yesterday greeting fans and that Adam secretly snuck out of Christensen's house!

I wonder if there are any pics of yesterday around.
Kelly, do you know?
Yimou perhaps you can help??

Miringeltje said:

Uh, they could drink straight out of the bottle...unless Carlsberg is in a can. Knowing my luck, it probably is.

Probably!! Miri:wink:

kellyahern said:

They soundchecked it recently?

yeah...from the torrent site:

U2 // VERTIGO TOUR 2nd leg // Rehearsals

Bruxelles // Stade roi Baudouin (and not boudoin as quoted on tour t-shirts)
08.06.05 // The Afternoon Rehearsals

01 // Vertigo // (fades in at end of the song, instru)
02 // Until the end of the world // (instru)
03 // Out of control // (instru)
04 // Elevation // (limited lyrics by ? (edge maybe))
05 // Beautiful day // (instru)
06 // Love & peace or else // (riffs)
07 // Love & peace or else // (instru)
08 // Crumbs // (fades in) // (instru)
09 // guitar riffs // (mostly based on electrical storm!) 10 // Some uninteresting conversations by us :-D
11 // Electrical storm // (acoustic)

Bono wasn't present for the afternoon rehearsals.

Miringeltje

I just searched the Danish news sites for photos from Yesterday but couldn´t find any.

Brussels ain't exactly recently.

Maybe before the European leg started they did have it in their mind to start playing Crumbs and Electrical Storm at some point during the summer.

So is there any word on the "fan action" this evening?
I have to say I think it's sooo cool that fans are participating like this. It shows how U2 fans really are a close community. :up:

yimou said:
Miringeltje

I just searched the Danish news sites for photos from Yesterday but couldn´t find any.

Thanks yimou.
Something has to come up at some point.

There is this article:
http://www.bt.dk/underholdning/artikel:aid=377968/

Part of which I guess has been translated on u2log:
‘Yesterday U2 had breakfast at around 3pm at Hotel D’Angleterre, where the band have booked the royal suite at 14.000 DKK per night. After the late breakfast, Bono and Edge appeared from the hotel to meet their rowdy Danish fans and sign autographs. Edge was the first to jump into a black car, informing his audience that the rest of the day was going to be dedicated to wild drinking: ‘It’s great to be in Denmark. We’re gonna party and we gonna drink loads’, he said before leaving. Shortly after, Bono sauntered into another car, bound for Helena’s summer house in Nordsjælland.’

kellyahern said:

I think so. I thought they were going to try to make a Danish flag.

What's the fan action for Barcelona?...don't want to miss out. I heard about the red balloons in GA.

Miringeltje said:
Brussels ain't exactly recently.

Maybe before the European leg started they did have it in their mind to start playing Crumbs and Electrical Storm at some point during the summer.

Oh, how awful. I'm quoting myself here...

If that was indeed the case, it would be interesting to know why they didn't go through with it.

The "Bono wasn't present" part could be part of the answer...

Lars from Metallica annoys the crap out of me when he talks. He smacks his lips a lot. :yuck:

kellyahern said:
from u2tour.de:

20:55 Uhr Razorlight verlassen die Bühne. Derweil wurde Lars Ullrich von Metallica gesichtet

Razorlight has left the stage. And Lars Ullrich from Metallica is at the concert.

Hm, perhaps a Metallica snippet today...

Hopefully, U2man just left his computer on with interference up. I think Zwervers is on vacation (I think).

U2dork said:
Hopefully, U2man just left his computer on with interference up. I think Zwervers is on vacation (I think).

Thanks U2dork. Hope U2Man gets back to tell us all about it.

Miringeltje said:

Oh, how awful. I'm quoting myself here...

If that was indeed the case, it would be interesting to know why they didn't go through with it.

The "Bono wasn't present" part could be part of the answer...

Miri, you don't even let yourself get a word in edgeways:lol:

1stOne said:

What's the fan action for Barcelona?...don't want to miss out. I heard about the red balloons in GA.

The stadium is gonna turn into a big birthday cake...Everyone in GA has to take some sponge cakes

The lower tiers will be armed with marzipan and the uppers will be the icing on the cake

Obviously the floodlights will be the candles:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom