Wonderful Copenhagen Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yimou said:
I am right here :wink:

I dont know why it didn´t go to the Stadium myself. Well its a 40 minutes drive, and from my previous experience with concerts at the venue then you wont find a park lot anywhere close. Its raining like hell and my friend tried to search for a help desk at the venue and couldn´t find one. So i took a "bad" decision and decided that it was useless to go... I might be kicking myself for the rest of my life but whats done is done.

*will try to get Coldplay tickets tomorrow instead* :lol: Sorry but i have to laugh at all this.. Sitting with a :madspit: face wont do any good.

Yimou, that sucks:ohmy: You should have grabbed those C7's and went...they might have arrived in time with the extra day...did they not offer
an option to pick tix up at the box office? I have heard so many horror stories of Billetlugen...hope they are not selling the Coldplay tix?

You seem to be taking it well, I would be so pissed off...

yimou said:

:lol:

Come on,, Its not a big deal.. Enough about me please :up:

Yeah, that's enough about Yimou...any word on a soundcheck:wink:

Rain might get played tonight from all the reports!

KBRY,, The weird thing is that the link is still working :scratch: But i decided not to take the chance again.

yimou said:
KBRY,, The weird thing is that the link is still working :scratch: But i decided not to take the chance again.

That is strange...do they not have 'day of show' sales at Parken?? If they sell tix at such alate stage then they should let people pick up at the box office.

I'm trying to find information on the soundcheck, but haven't seen anything. It's raining there, though.

U2log did mention that the band was partying at Helena Christensen's summer house.

Drinks, anyone???

Last edited:
1stOne said:
Drink KBRY? Diane is the hostess tonight:wink:

Hi 1stOne :wave:

Carlsberg please...sponsors of the greatest football club in the world...probably:wink:

Guess we can be pretty certain to get at least a snippet with the word 'rain' in it.

From u2log:

Rain sends roadies into frenzy
29986649_8b9a3673c1_m.jpg

And leaves fans soaked to the bone. Delay mounting up. Fans getting hyped…

Thanks for the ginger ale. All the rain probably means they'll be playing the rain snippets again, which is cool.

- making out smilies
- complaining about the standard setlist
- Vertigo 2
- Snoop Dogg
- U2@NYC's U2 SUX!!!11!1!1!!!!111!
- R. Kelly's video chapters
- Axver's comfy bed and his pooltable
- food (danish flødeboller, timtams) and drinks
- U2Man and U2Girl1978's torrid romance
- Kelly's wireless laptop from which she can directly post pictures from the concert as it's going on
- every concert city is the Swedish capital
- someone coming in out of the blue to scold/make fun of us for continuing to have these
- pitnol

and IIRC a couple of things were added, but I don't remember what...

Diane L said:
I'm trying to find information on the soundcheck, but haven't seen anything. It's raining there, though.

U2log did mention that the band was partying at Helena Christensen's summer house. I try not to be a jealous, catty woman, but there is something about Helena that bothers me. Oh, well, that's none of my business...

Drinks, anyone???

I've never thought anything bad about Helena Christensen, I mean she's babysat Bono and Ali's kids, fer crissakes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom