Wonderful Copenhagen Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Man said:

:heterosexualmanhug: :wink:

Axver, with the way it is raining right now, they'll have to do a full band 15-minutes long version of Rain to end the show. :wink:

We still don't have a smiley for the heterosexual man hug! :mad:

And :lol: I want to see that! That'd be better than Vertigo x2!

kellyahern said:
0f36ddf3.gif

we need an umbrella smilie too, sounds like the weather is terrible over there

4.gif

Come on, ELECTRICAL STORM!

Or at least One Tree Hill for its rain references at the end!

kellyahern said:

So it's not just raining, it's raining then?

that sucks :(

Is it lightning too? That could be dangerous.

No it is not thundering right now but the it is raining.....it is raining...heavily. This has got to be the worst weather on the Vertigo tour so far.

Hi all
U2Man sorry to hear about the ticket crap :hug:

sounds like a nasty night anyway

and would a hetrosexualmanhug be two smiles slapping each other on the ass? :wink:

U2Man said:

No it is not thundering right now but the it is raining.....it is raining...heavily. This has got to be the worst weather on the Vertigo tour so far.

See, even the weather's upset that you and yimou aren't there!

I wonder how badly bootlegs will be affected by the rain ...

U2Man said:

Hmm the weather would make it the coolest concert ever for me....i love rain...:wink:

nurse chrissi said:
Hi all
U2Man sorry to hear about the ticket crap :hug:

sounds like a nasty night anyway

and would a hetrosexualmanhug be two smiles slapping each other on the ass? :wink:

no, I hope not. :hug:

Leetah said:
:hug: U2 man :hug:

dragonfire::madspit:

childish....get ur self together, new songs are cool, old songs are cool, what the band wears, whats on screen, who is on stage from the audiance is not important and nobody cares in the next 20 years who was on stage in copenhagen!

Diane L said:

Is it windy there? Does it look like it's coming down horizontally? THAT's a bad storm!

Is comes down rather vertically, but it is hammering down right now. Water everywhere on the streets. The sewers are struggling to keep up with it, I can see from my window....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom