Will Saturday Nite be the Electric Co setlist or the Gloria setlist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cbradfly1

Acrobat
That's the point in the show where the 2 sets they've been playing start do differ. They're a little out of rotation coming from Vancouver.

this is the exciting part, and what makes this tour better than last.

last tour, i pretty much knew what the setlist was going to be before i even walked in the arena. this saturday, i have no clue as to what the band will play. i don't even know which song they'll open with!

When I attend, I personally hope to get the Gloria set... though it probably won't have the vigor of older versions, it's such a grand live song that they should've have ditched for such a long period

Gloria has a lot of vigor although most of the crowd didn't seem to know what it was. I saw the Gloria set last at Denver 2 so I'm hoping for the Electric Co set at Chicago 1. To me it was better overall. However the Gloria set usually includes Bad.

zoopop said:
I wish they would do Gloria and Electric Co. :drool:

They did at San Diego II!

But if they played The Electric Co., Gloria, and Bad in the same set, that would be the ultimate ... :drool:

We'll get Electric Co. and Gloria on Monday, I'm positive.
An ideal setlist for the dvd... :drool:
And throw in Until the End of the World somewhere.

UTEOTW is right up there after Gloria -
so it'd be Gloria, UTEOTW, Electric Co...
I say replace Running To Stand Still w/a different song from TJT - say In God's Country :drool:

Just give them a bunch of Red Bull and they'll do those :drool:

Last edited:
Originally posted by cbradfly1
I'm hoping for the Electric Co set at Chicago 1.
However the Gloria set usually includes Bad.

No "Electric Co." ... we heard "An Cat Dubh" and "Into The Heart"
also "Gloria" was NOT played either ... but "Bad" was included in the setlist last night ...

Back
Top Bottom