Why not............ Vertigo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
menelaos said:

I think I've seen this be4...
:wink:

You must be confused. This is the only thread where double-vertigo is mentioned. You need your eyes checked! :tongue:

zwervers2 said:

just add Crumbs and start to rotate the boysongs plus 1 pop or zooropasong..

that would make a world of difference..

i agree, it really wouldnt take much at all to keep things exciting. hell people go crazy in the setlist party when they throw in With or Without You, a song we've heard a million times. just imagine if one night, they got to the second vertigo part, and bono yelled, uno, dos, tres, catorce!!! and then they blasted into acrobat

this place would go absolutely crazy

and really, what exactly is preventing them from doing something like that? even if they just did it once, even if it didnt sound perfect, it would make soooo many people happy, so why not? then people couldnt bitch about the setlists much anymore because you could always respond with, well they did whip acrobat out of their ass that one time...

Last edited:
Utoo said:

And I'm laughing now, too...picturing Bono as Jean Valjean....:laugh:

:lol: Larry should be that one guy. The one that sings "Master of the house." And Edge can be *long dramatic pause* Javert!!

I think it'd be nice if they didn't play Vertigo twice all the time but whatever, I'm not AT the shows, so it doesn't matter too much to me...and even if I was at the shows, I'd be having the time of my life, not bitching about the setlist!!

I'd like to see Bono shout "Unos, dos, tres, catorce!" and then blast into MLK. Perfect way to start that song. :wink:

AtomicBono said:

:lol: Larry should be that one guy. The one that sings "Master of the house." And Edge can be *long dramatic pause* Javert!!

I think it'd be nice if they didn't play Vertigo twice all the time but whatever, I'm not AT the shows, so it doesn't matter too much to me...and even if I was at the shows, I'd be having the time of my life, not bitching about the setlist!!

And Adam would cover all the female leads, since he does like womens clothing afterall! :sexywink:

Utoo said:
I'd like to see Bono shout "Unos, dos, tres, catorce!" and then blast into MLK. Perfect way to start that song. :wink:

I disagree, it's much better suited for Grace. Why hasn't U2 opened with Grace yet?!

Back
Top Bottom