who's holding out till friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ellay

Refugee
I am absolutely crapping myself.

Someone from my work who isn't even a U2 fan has just managed to get hold of some.

I decided not to ripped off by fanfire and instead try my luck getting tickets for manchester with the public on Friday.

I'm not sure I'm gonna last until then without having a breakdown.

The whole thing is just outrageous.

If I knew I'd absolutely be guaranteed tickets by paying the u2.com subscription then I'd do it gladly. But it was SO obvious the whole thing would fuck up..

(I remember loads of people having problems with the presale codes on the elevation tour)

It's just disgusting that fans who listen to U2 day in day out, and spend half of their lives on forums like this, when they should be doing some work (oops), have to go through this ridiculous lottery every time.... and get ripped off for doing so..

What pees me off is that ok, most fans manage to get in, but you know that half the people that go to concerts, only go along because they vaguely remember liking With or Without you fifteen years ago, or they've got in on some corporate junket.

drives me mad.

Well it look as though Ive got no choice but to wait until Friday!

I cant believe this stupid thing with the codes not working. :mad:

Dont think we have much choice, its a shambles.

they might as well do a lottery. in fact i might suggest a lottery for next time. maybe when they announce extra dates that what they should do.

Why cant you just apply for tickets via an email (or even snail mail), then get a response 3 - 4 days later, They do it for football matches and that works perfectly well

oh sorry they would mess that up to wouldnt they.

looks like im waitin till friday as well. i could have stayed in bed all mornin today as well.

first they deprive me of sleep, then they deprive me of tickets!! bastards the lot of em!!

Im waiting till Friday for manchester tix

Gonna "try" to use my code for Dublin next week. Based on how things went for people today, it's not looking good!

Back
Top Bottom