Who would be a great band/musician to open for U2 in 2005?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In a perfect world, there would be no opening act and U2 would fill in for themselves and give us a 3 1/2 hour show so they can cover more ground considering their fanbase is much larger now and their music back catalogue covers more groud, there are more songs to play to make sure everyone gets their money's worth.

Cheers,

J

jick said:
In a perfect world, there would be no opening act and U2 would fill in for themselves and give us a 3 1/2 hour show so they can cover more ground considering their fanbase is much larger now and their music back catalogue covers more groud, there are more songs to play to make sure everyone gets their money's worth.

Cheers,

J

HISTORY HAS JUST BEEN MADE:

I actually agree with jick for once.

:faint:

discothequeLP said:
pink floyd

yes!

Just imagine it, my friend, just imagine how amazing and spectacular it would be ... and then when the two bands join each other on stage to play a few songs together to end the night ... heaven on earth, oh yes.

The Chameleons from Manchester. Never have fully received the respect they truly deserve. And with exposure to A U2 audience they could finally get that respect.

:larry:

discothequeLP said:
pink floyd

yes!

i would like to see them once again all together, pink floyd are history, i've seen roger waters in 2002.....3 hour concert and it was a perfect gig...the man is 60 and did 3 hours every 2 days, u2 with 20-30-40 did never more than 2 hours, and they would have enough songs........hope for next tour

Back
Top Bottom