Who else thinks that the rehearsal didn't reveal the ENTIRE show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:
COBL is the opener, I have said it for the last week but everyone kept holding onto Vertigo.

Could Vertigo open at some point? Sure, but they have the set worked out for City as the opener and they have since Vancouver. I think its the Elevation, Mofo, Zoo Station of this tour. At least for the first week or so. ;)

I think city of Blinding Lights will be much like Streets as an opener, with a prolonged humming guitar intro.....lights slowly come up.......performers take their places.....Edge enters into his pinging riff....and so the show goes on.

I can definitely see this.

I think that they'll feature various albums on various nights (for example, 3 songs from Boy or 3 songs from Achtung Baby, etc) - I think the core songs from HTDAAB will remain the same, as will the encore section

Quote from a crew member at the afterparty on Sat night

"This show will be evolving as the tour rolls on, changes every night depending on venue and how many shows they've played there already"

What I wasn't too fond of in that particular setlist, particularly in the beginning, is that they play 2 "rockers" followed by a slower tune, then 2 rockers, then a slower song. I prefer 3 or 4 upbeats, followed by 2 slower ones etc.

This esp. in the beginning seems a bit herky jerky

I have been told by Edge that the actual show will have the stage stapled to the ceiling. So the folks in the nosebleeds are going to get the best view of Bono- hangin from wires!!! Sorry GA, the only upclose of the band you will have is if Bono slips out of his harness...

tkramer said:
I have been told by Edge that the actual show will have the stage stapled to the ceiling. So the folks in the nosebleeds are going to get the best view of Bono- hangin from wires!!! Sorry GA, the only upclose of the band you will have is if Bono slips out of his harness...

perect that explains my rooftop ticket!!:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom