Who else is trying for Madison Square Garden tommorrow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I figure garden tickets are harder to get than meadowlands...so I'm using my membership for the garden; then, I'll wait online for tickets to the meadowlands next week.

who else is gonna try?

*elbows fake fans out of the way*:wink:

Well, I am hoping for MSG. The only date I could go to this leg. BUT I havent registered with U2.com yet due to a Propaganda mess and feeling it wouldnt help like last time round it was such a scam.

Any thoughts? Its so much money.......

Do you think I have a chance getting tic during the regular sale?

I think it'll be near impossible, but I would try.

i never signed up for the #40 u2.com thing because of a variety of reasons... #1 being i'm broke till i get paid on the 31st (ironicly the day the msg tickets go on sale to the public)... #2 being that i don't entirely trust this whole ticket scam they got working...

but i am desperate to get on the floor at the garden... so if anyone has extra GA tix or doesn't need their code or whatever... ya know... help a brotha out

originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase
but i am desperate to get on the floor at the garden... so if anyone has extra GA tix or doesn't need their code or whatever... ya know... help a brotha out

Same here!

Last edited:
I am researching tonight for airfare and hotels in NY. I think I am going for it. I am a west coaster in Canada, but I think this would be the experience of a lifetime. Never been, so it just might be right time. The wife is saying "yes" too, so that helps. She's never been either. Worst case, I can't get tickets. Then I choose my original plan all along, Vancouver. Which doesn't even have a presale for tomorrow set anyways so i miss nothing.

what are the chances of getting ANY tickets at MSG tomorrow, not necessarily general admission ones?

well what im asking is, what are the odds i get ANY tickets at MSG, like with the presale will I be able to get in the building? Or could i get screwed out of tickets completely?

MSG here. My daughter is going to complete the sale as I will be at work. I am so bloody nervous!

Back
Top Bottom