who COULDN'T get tickets due to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks johnnyboy
i too have been sending e-mails and trying my old code all day so im just hoping i can get this mess sorted sometime tonight...

Samu2 said:
looks like the UK were mainly shafted then really.

You guys still going to try for Friday? will it not be to late by the time we get our code sorted im thinking so ;)

Almost 7 hours now and still no response from Gateway. So I reckon if they do get to me, it'll be too late for a shot at a ticket anyway.

I'll be at work Friday, but my Dad (bless him) has volunteered to spend the morning calling TM in my stead. Jesus, good luck to him!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I can NOT believe former Propaganda members are being treated this way. I wish it was the mail order process as in past years. There was never this type of problem!!!! I got exactly what I requested and the date I requested. Now I have spent the past hour in a competion w/my U2 family to get tickets to the Chicago show. Propaganda members DESERVE to be on the floor where we belong! And that can't happen due to Ticketmaster and Fanwhatever involvement.
I am literally in tears now because I am going to have to pay some ticketbroker or same ass on ebay an insane amount of money to be on the floor...........where the FAN CLUB should have given me my spot.:sad:

From U2.com:

"Some European fans have been experiencing technical problems this morning in booking their Presale tickets for the 'Vertigo 2005' Tour.

Ticketmaster have been in touch with us to say that they will be replying to everyone who has been in touch with them - with the solution to their problem.

We will also keep you posted on u2.com with more news as we get it. "

No apology though - that's the least they could have done!

yeah by the time its sorted no tickets will be left,I mean im sure alot of people have gotton through in the last few hours,cant see Twickenham being not sold out.

JohnnyBoy said:
From U2.com:

"Some European fans have been experiencing technical problems this morning in booking their Presale tickets for the 'Vertigo 2005' Tour.

Ticketmaster have been in touch with us to say that they will be replying to everyone who has been in touch with them - with the solution to their problem.

Well, I guess the U.S. ticketBASTARD is next, given the problems this morning. What solution? That's garbage. They won't have any solution, nor will they provide any remedy.

I hold U2 responsible, and have told them as much. The more people who put it on them, the better. Don't expect fanfire or tm to do much, unless Principle & U2 come down on them for the fiasco.

FizFazFoz said:
Same here.

My bloody code has lost its validity, and i haven't got tickets due to their crap website.

I'M SO ANGRY !!:banghead:

been trying for over 7 hours now it better get sorted tomorrow cause i'm away from thursday the next time i hear bono banging on about 3rd world debt can someone tell him he can donate the $40 he's stolen from me

SOUNDS LIKE WERE ALL GETTING SCREWED HERE!

WE ALL PAID TO BE ABLE TO GET TICKETS, ESPECIALLY THE GENERAL ADMISSION FLOOR TICKETS.

INSTEAD WE GOT SCREWD.

I TRIED BOTH BOSTON SHOWS, NEW YORK AND BOTH CHICAGO SHOWS AT 10 AM AND WAS NEVER OFFERED GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS. I NEVER FOUND ANY EXPENSIVE TICKETS ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THE FRONT.

ALL WE WERE GIVEN WERE CRUMBS FROM TICKETMASTERS TABLE

WHOSE TO BLAME? TICKETMASTER OR U2.COM?

ANYBODY INTERESTED IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST U2.COM FOR THE $40 TICKETING SCAM..

VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THAT SUGGESTION.

IF OTHERS FELT THEY HAVE BEEN CHEATED WE OUGHT TO UNITE AND FIGHT BACK.

MAILJEFF@COMCAST.NET OR MAILJEFF@U2.COM WHATEVER THAT'S WORTH

SoCalMusicLover said:
I had 2 GA tickets for Chicago, and went to the final screen, which already had my credit card info, etc., filled out. I submitted the order, and then a screen came up saying there was a problem with my order.

I went back and hit submit a few more times, and kept getting the same message. Then, I went to try to get a new set of tickets, and received a message saying my code has been used and is no longer valid.

I spent the past 20 minutes on the phone with TicketBASTARD, and they said, Sorry, no tickets for you. And we can't help with the code either.

I am going to get my $40 back from Fanfire. This presale SUCKED big time!

Same thign happened to me. Thur at 10 a.m. got GA tickets got to tghe last page where says click to saubmit then got problem with your order and it swallowed my presale code.

Fax principle managae,emnt and tell them the same thing that happened to you happened to me. reference this thread in interference.

After not being able to get GA fo Chicago, next time I tried the page was out of service. After hitting refresh about 10 times, the right page came up again and tickets were no longer available.

I'm not a happy camper.

Been here for 8 hours now, emailed Ticketbastard at least 20 times!!!!! Nothing, nada, niets nichts, zilch.:mad:

SoCalMusicLover said:
I had 2 GA tickets for Chicago, and went to the final screen, which already had my credit card info, etc., filled out. I submitted the order, and then a screen came up saying there was a problem with my order.

I went back and hit submit a few more times, and kept getting the same message. Then, I went to try to get a new set of tickets, and received a message saying my code has been used and is no longer valid.

I spent the past 20 minutes on the phone with TicketBASTARD, and they said, Sorry, no tickets for you. And we can't help with the code either.

I am going to get my $40 back from Fanfire. This presale SUCKED big time!

Same here I got 2GA tix for Anaheim and when I went to submit the order, I got that damn error message.

Been trying on and off all day to use my 'already used' code:mad: I've lost all interest in seeing u2 live.....a band that i have loved for 20 years,that is the saddest thing.Well u2 you can go and fuck yourselves:madspit: :madspit:
'starts to stoke up a fire in preparation for a u2 cd collection'

There was an internal system error. Please try again.
There was an internal system error. Please try again
There was an internal system error. Please try again.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:mad: :mad:

There was an internal system error. Please try again
There was an internal system error. Please try again.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom