Which site for German tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OpperGoeroe

War Child
I'm from Holland and I want to use a presale code for the show in Gelsenkirchen, Germany, they're is no ticketmaster.de, so my question is which site the Germans use for ticket sales of U2?

If I know that I can setup an account and explore the website, my German is not as good as my Dutch ;)

you just have to click on your link in e-mail with your presale code and that's it! It conects you with that site, but i don't know which site it is. A lot of sites will be selling tickets,though, eg. getgo.de,
eventim.de, oeticket.com ...

Good luck

Thanks for your answer, I guess it's gonna be eventim.de, I'll create an account for that site :)

tilen said:
Jesus,wiener!
How many codes have you got!!!!!!!You lucky bastard

oh no, I'm not going, only helping my colleagues from Germany to purchase tickets, he's also a U2.com member. I'll only go to the Vienna and London concerts (for sure) and maybe the one in San Sebastian.

Purchase Tickets

I read that you are getting tickets to the show in Gelsenkirchen. I am dying for tickets to the Gelsenkirchen show. I will pay $100 per ticket plus when I come over in June I will bring you a package full withg goodies from America. Anything you want. Let me know if you will be able to do this. I only need 2 tickets. Thanks!
landonjanderson@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom