Which shows you have GA tickets for now and how you obtained them?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
San Diego 1 GA: Broker
San Diego 2 GA: Broker
Anaheim 1 GA: Broker
Anaheim 2 GA: Broker
LA 1 GA: Ebay
LA 2 GA: Ebay
San Jose 1 GA: Ebay
San Jose 2 GA: Ebay
Dublin 1 GA: Broker
Dublin 2 GA: Presale
Paris 1 GA: Broker
Paris 2 GA: Presale
LA 3 GA: Broker
LA 4 GA: Broker

San Diego 1 (seats) FREE (thanks to a friend who can't make it)
Anaheim 1: 1 GA Presale
Anaheim 2: 1 GA ebay
Glendale1 : 1 GA Presale (gave to a friend)
Staples 1 & 2: 1 GA for each show ebay :eek:
Staples for 2nd Nov show: 1pr GA Presale
Staples 1: nothing.........yet.

Can you say no more $!!! Still within my savings though...just barely:ohmy:

SJ 4/10 - 1 GA Trade (for extra 10/8)
NYC 10/8 - 1 GA Presale (actually two, see above)
NYC 10/10 - 2 GA Presale
NYC 11/21 (anticipated) - 1 GA Trade (for extra 11/22)
NYC 11/22 - 1 GA Presale (actually two, see above)

starsgoblue said:
Chicago 5/10--Interferencer :heart:
Philly 5/14-- Presale
New York City 11/22-- Prop presale
Cleveland 12/10-- Prop presale

Stars you're coming to NY!!!!!

I must meet ya :D

GAs NJ 5/18-swapped my lower level seats with some guy on craigslist...

However, I'd like to trade or $$ for seats at MSG 5/21 if anyone is interested :|

Just one pair for me San Jose 4/9.

I got crap nosebleeds during the presale and I wrote someone at ticketmaster an email to complain about it and they sold me 2 GA's :drool:

hmm.. i'm amazed at some of you.. you seriously have to have sold some limbs for some of these GA's..

i got lucky, and my mom was generous enough to help out a bit.

2 GA's for SD1 - 105 or whatever from ticketbastard. wrote them, complained after presale.. they called, sold me GA's.
1 seat for Anaheim 2, hopefully i can bump into some of you guys there because i'll be all alone on that one..
then on the third leg:
2 GA's for LA1 - presale (they didn't use my code the first time)

i thought i was lucky going to see them 3 times this tour.. but looking at some of you, i started to have a pain in my heart! lol.. i'm a huge fan, but i don't think i could handle forking over THAT much cash.. oy..

look forward to seeing you all in SD, my hometown, in just a few more days!

A few thousand dollars and friends in the airline business does not a millionare make.

It helps to marry a U2 fan. Pool the resources.

I love you Laurie! :sexywink:

Judah said:
I only have GAs for both the Vancouver shows.

Uh, are you guys all, like, millionaires?

And to all you Canadians that are either jealous, angry, impartial to us Americans getting all the U2 shows...you get Matt Good. I would gladly trade some U2 for MG. At least U2 comes to Canada and doesn't hate your country.

Last edited:
Seattle 1
Vancouver 1
Vancouver 2
Manchester 1 (trading for this one hopefully)
Manchester 2
London 1
Dublin 1
Dublin 2 (trading for this one hopefully)
Cardiff (trading for this one hopefully)
Amsterdam 2 (trading for this one hopefully)
Amsterdam 3
Barcelona
Toronto 1

If I can get a good price for some of my relatives, I'm hoping for the other Toronto shows too :ohmy:

Manchester 1 GA
Manchester 2 GA
Cardiff GA
Amsterdam 1 GA
Paris 1 GA

I'm still hoping for Twickenham 1, got a trade on the way!

Atlanta 11/19: GA from Ebay...very pricey.
We are spending the night...comtemplating going night 1 too, if price is right from scalpers.

one4u2 said:
GAs NJ 5/18-swapped my lower level seats with some guy on craigslist...

However, I'd like to trade or $$ for seats at MSG 5/21 if anyone is interested :|

yea... good luck with that.

i don't even want GAs for MSG on 5/21... I just want a nosebleed so i can be in the building. Besides... got tickets to the Mets-Yankees that afternoon at Shea. A nosebleeder for the MSG show would be the perfect top. Can't someone hook a brotha up? :sad:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

yea... good luck with that.

i don't even want GAs for MSG on 5/21... I just want a nosebleed so i can be in the building. Besides... got tickets to the Mets-Yankees that afternoon at Shea. A nosebleeder for the MSG show would be the perfect top. Can't someone hook a brotha up? :sad:

I never said I wanted GAs to msg. As a matter of fact I don't, I want any seats! So, actually good luck to you, I atleast have GAs to exchange for msg tickets:eyebrow:

I just called up my friend Bono for some really good Chicago seats....and he hooked me up. He's a good man....

2Seats x NJ 1 ( Code )
2Seats x NJ 2 ( Code )
2GA x Manchester 1 ( Code )
4GA x Manchester 2 ( GS )
GA x London 1 ( Code )
GA x London 2 ( GS )
4GA x Glasgow ( Code )
12GA x Dublin 1 ( Codes )
4GA x Dublin 2 ( GS )
4GA x Toronto 1 ( Code )
2GA x NYC 1 ( Code )
4GA x NYC 2 ( Codes )
4GA x NYC 3 ( Codes )
2GA x NYC 4 ( GS )
2GA x NYC 5 ( GS )
PLUS ALL AUSTRALIAN SHOWS in Jan/Feb 06

Am Hoping to trade my NJ Seats or Toronto GA's for GA's for Philly 1 & 2 in October
All extra GA's are going to friends and family

1 GA for san diego nite 2 in the general sale
1 GA for milwaukee in the general sale
1 GA for detroit nite 2 in the general sale

all of these shows are going to involve travel . . . still, i would rather spend my extra money on planes/hotels than shelling out to some bastard scalper for a closer show

You can't get more than 2 GAs for a show, according to Ticketmaster, and it would be a miracle to get any during the general sale. This thread stinks of scalpers and brokers to the heavens. I'll recommend any of us poor hardcore fans who couldn't get our hands on ONE fucking single ticket to read this thread for an instant emetic.
Sorry, but I can't congratulate you, especially not the way you're rubbing yourselves so much, for 4 pages.

Well, just for you since you have been spreading your cheer around... I got 2 GAs more through the General sale one each for Toronto 3 and Toronto 4 so that brings the standing to

Denver 4/20 (General TM sale)
Chicago 5/7 (traded lowers for GA)
Dublin 6/24 (U2.com presale)
Dublin 6/25 (friend got through U2.com presale)
Toronto 9/16 (General TM sale)
Toronto 9/17 (General TM sale)
Detroit 10/24 (General TM sale)
Detroit 10/24 (General TM sale)

So you see, if is possible to get GAs through the general sale, it just depends a lot on luck and the market you are trying for. Sorry you couldn't get tickets but please stop bitching out those of us that did manage to get out hands on tickets as well as U2, PM, etc.... Supply and demand... Not enough of the first, too much of the latter... not everyone will succeed...

:huh:

Back
Top Bottom