Where's the setlist party?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man here is already 1am , how long to u2 or Pearl jam to take stage ?

Someone may please be educated and answer my questions , please :D :

Which Hour Pearl Jam begins ?
Which Hour is now at the show ?

what time will U2 roughly hit the stage??

ive only got limited battery left on my laptop and want save as much of it as possible.

First reports, U2 played the opening of MOFO and then decided to call it quits on the stage. Numerous reports of fingers given, and pineapples thrown. Truely a sad sad night...

Here goes my math again... It's almost 5:30 in Hawaii (I checked this time :wink: ) , so U2 will go on in approximately 3 and a half hours, assuming they go on at 9.

Ugh, sorry, got delayed. Writing the party thread now.

BonoIsMyMuse said:

One word: coffee :wink:

U know to be more precise , here in country it's 1:36 am , but since I'm in a light saving energy city , it's 12:36 am , anyway , the concert would begin here on 4am ......

And to make matters worse , I was supposed to use the morning to study ..........

And There's also the beginnin of the Toyota World Championship in Japan , The 1st Game , Auckland City X AL .... something ..... on 8pm

BtW is that ur team Axver ? :wink: Anyway The winner is playing Internacional of Brazil

If I at least had some good reasons , I would pass the night along , like I could use 2 ladies on my bed , I'm needin to practice my anatomy studies :D:wink:

Last edited:
Party is live! http://forum.interference.com/t170108.html

J_NP said:
And There's also the beginnin of the Toyota World Championship in Japan , The 1st Game , Auckland City X AL .... something ..... on 8pm

BtW is that ur team Axver ? :wink:

Fuck no! I'm a Wellingtonian. Aucklanders are our archenemies!

So yeah, let's hope Auckland loses embarrassingly. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom