Where would be the best u2 Concert of this Tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The first one will be the most interesting.....have No idea of the set.....:hyper:

Depends what nights the band are all 120% on .....rather than 100% for the other nights :)

Madison Square Garden or Boston. You know that U2 will be off of their game for the first month of the tour.

Being that there is only one show at MSG that w/o a doubt will be the one to be at.....

U2, Saturday night in NYC...what more can you want.Seeing them do City of Blinding Lights in MSG where it was written about will be awesome.

I'll be at Boston the following Saturday so I give an honest opinion on which show will be tops from the 1st leg.

Croke Park is guaranteed to be crazy. I'm hoping Bono's birthday show is going to be good, since I'll be there. I would assume he'll be more wired then usual that night. :dance:

Best gig

Hopefully, first night in London. However, I would love to be in Barcelona as well - great music followed by a great night life!

MSG - without hesitation. I won't be there of course, but MSG is always amazing. I'll never forget October of 2001, right after 9/11, the whole city was in a panic, but this show made the world seem ok again.

Axver - Boston? That's quite a trip for you.....

The Saturday show in Boston is going to be awesome. People will be drunk early from the Sox-Yanks game at 1PM!!

Super_Fan said:
Madison Square Garden or Boston. You know that U2 will be off of their game for the first month of the tour.

How do you know that they will be off their game in the beginning?

I'll be at opening night in San Diego and you can't top that because that night will be A Sort of Homecoming (hope we hear it) and reunion of sorts between the band and it's fans...and it will be the only night where everything is a surprise but it will probably be a month or so before they fine tune things.

My vote for top 3: San Diego, New York, Boston

Just bring on the tour already!!!!:wink:

I'll be at opening night in San Diego and you can't top that because that night will be A Sort of Homecoming (hope we hear it) and reunion of sorts between the band and it's fans...and it will be the only night where everything is a surprise but it will probably be a month or so before they fine tune things.

My vote for top 3: San Diego, New York, Boston.

Just bring on the tour already!!!!:wink:

tilen said:
all that people have already said is possible. My guess:

1. New York or Dublin
2. San Diego (first show)
3.Barcelona (biggest)

I guess I'm relatively lucky then since I'm going to San Diego for the 1st show, NYC (+ 3 @ Boston) + Barcelona.

I'd say I'm going to catch some pretty awesome gigs.

Does anyone know where they are going on the last legs of their tour? Any in argentina? Cause that would be really nice... Will they be going to Sylvan Lake AB Jimbo?

i honestly think this is a stupid discussion. sorry but had to add my 2 cents.

I've seen u2 in toronto and hamilton and every show i've been at they've made me feel like it was 'the' show... so anyone reading and feeling left out because they are seeing U2 in Pheonix and not New York... blah.

The Captain said:
Does anyone know where they are going on the last legs of their tour? Any in argentina? Cause that would be really nice... Will they be going to Sylvan Lake AB Jimbo?

How is the weather in Argentina this time of year?

Being a south american, I'm sure that you are already aware of the online petition to have U2 tour in South America. If, for some strange chance, you have not signed the petition, you can do so at this webiste: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/u2mexico

Best Tour Location: Croke Park

Back
Top Bottom