Where were you on the morning of 3.28.05?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to sleep at the Holiday Inn Old Town, San Diego...still feeling the jet lag and fatigue from 16 hours of traveling on 3/27.

Ack....how did I miss this thread????

Ok maybe it's too late for me...

Julie!!!!

If you see me in the Canada flag hat front and centre against the rail of the main stage (to Super_Fan's left) OR any GTAers outside the ellipse OR Bono pointing to someone during Edge's solo in NYD (yep, me hehe) would you please please please be able to copy yours for me?!?!?!

I have a single angle SD1 DVD but it's an obvious Edge fan who shot it so no close ups of the fans in front and Edge only during the solo in NYD :(

Eliv8, if Julie can't burn DVDs will you take pity on me?? lol, gotta try :sexywink:

Muchos gracias!

blakeks5@hotmail.com

AliEnvy said:
Ack....how did I miss this thread????

Ok maybe it's too late for me...

Julie!!!!

If you see me in the Canada flag hat front and centre against the rail of the main stage (to Super_Fan's left) OR any GTAers outside the ellipse OR Bono pointing to someone during Edge's solo in NYD (yep, me hehe) would you please please please be able to copy yours for me?!?!?!

I have a single angle SD1 DVD but it's an obvious Edge fan who shot it so no close ups of the fans in front and Edge only during the solo in NYD :(

Eliv8, if Julie can't burn DVDs will you take pity on me?? lol, gotta try :sexywink:

Muchos gracias!

blakeks5@hotmail.com

Hey Kim!! :wave:

I missed you this weekend - you should have come to Elevation or October - had a BLAST!! Even Maritza made it out to Mississauga!

Anyhow, I still haven`t received the DVD - if you can give me instructions on how to burn it, I`ll definitely do it for you!!

- Julie

Kev- its me Bill from the line- you tried calling me the day after the show and left a message, but I couldn't understand the message. You had discussed the DVD w/ me that day. I was hanging out w/ barb and DD- I think you took one of the beers I was trying to give away before they started letting us in. I didn't know your screenname or e-mail- I am gonna try to attatch a picture of me and barb together in GA line- I hope you remember me, as I can't find my ticket- but am DYING to see this show again(At least I'm down to 10 days before I see them the 2nd time on 5/21 @ MSG). Kev- I hope you take pity on me-because I really wanna live this show again and would really, really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Bill(from Orlando, FL)
Bonophisto@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom