Where is U2 hanging out until Boston?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonohola.jpg

it's about time they had another vacation, it had been a while

Shawn Bonneau said:
They are rehearsing tons of new songs for Boston... including Mofo, The Unforgettable Fire, The Wanderer, Dirty Day, October and Acrobat.

SMB

wouldn't that be nice

The report initially that they were hanging out in Acapulco suprised me, as there's a really crappy and bad service mexican restaurant in Boston with the name.

It was explained by a U2 staffer in Chicago to me that they can only work a certain # of days per year in the US. AND.. each day they leave the country each person saves themself $23.000.00 in US taxes... which is why they have headed for the border including The Bahamas, Cancun, Toronto and Acapulco ... several times on the tour. The airplane has to be in air - in route by 11:59 PM to get this tax break. $23,000 per day...well worth it to leave for a week even is you are a zillionare.

rafmed said:

I was thinking the same thing about Bono.

I hope that he really took some time to relax for himself.

Bono deserves it. :hug:

Varitek said:
The report initially that they were hanging out in Acapulco suprised me, as there's a really crappy and bad service mexican restaurant in Boston with the name.

The place isn't that bad. I've only been a few times, but don't have any complaints about the service or food...but then again I'll eat just about anything :wink:

We all know that Bono's busy scoping out Manny Ramirez's condo that's for sale at the Ritz (only a cool $6.9 million), that way Bostonians can be treated to weekly performances at the orpheum. :drool:

That was my first thought, Miroslava. :lol: Larry and Ann must have the kids with them, unless Larry always carries around a hot pink cartoon (might be Barney) backpack. :laugh:

[pleba]I love Bono's white cankles too :cute: [/pleba]

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
[pleba]I love Bono's white cankles too :cute: [/pleba]

me too :D

these really need to be in PLEBA where they can be analyzed, blown up, dissected and discussed to the very last minute detail:wink:

thanks for the pictures

Pop Artist said:
That was my first thought, Miroslava. :lol: Larry and Ann must have the kids with them, unless Larry always carries around a hot pink cartoon (might be Barney) backpack. :laugh:

I think that may be a Spiderman backpack, if I'm not mistaken :hmm: :wink:

Bono's legs... :giggle:

Man, I feel bad for them not even being able to go out on a boat without photographers everywhere. I feel so dirty after looking at those pictures... :reject:

rafmed said:
TO-12258-481.jpg

Is it just me or is there a bearded lady in this picture (on the right)? At first I thought it was a guy w/a ponytail, but looking at the chest, it looks like a woman. A woman w/a goatee. Hmmmmm....

Back
Top Bottom