When is Dublin "Pre-Sale" going to take place?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I thought it was going to take place tomorrow, Tuesday January 25 at 10:00 GMT, but I clicked on the link for Europe from the E-mail that was sent with are access codes and it brought me to a page at U2.com showing when various U2 "Pre-Sales" were going to be happening. It list Dublin "Pre-sale" as happening on Monday January 31 at 10:00 AM GMT!

So is this correct, is the Dublin Pre-Sale going to be Monday January 31 at 10:00 AM GMT rather than tomorrow, Tuesday January 25 at 10:00 AM GMT?

I just want to confirm that what I saw is so as there have been mistakes in the past I think.

boystupidboy said:
Yep thats right ,thats why im not risking it and im going for manchester....good luck:wink:

Remember though you will have a better shot at getting Manchester tickets through the general on sale than you would Dublin Tickets. I think you should use your Pre-sale option for the concert that is most likely to sellout the fastest during the general on sale.

Sting2, you make a really good point. I believe Slane night 1 sold out all 80,000 tickets in under an hour, and Croke Park has about 20,000 less capacity. By the way, are you going to see Sting on the Broken Music tour in April or are you located in Europe? I was planning to go to San Jose on April 1st, but will skip it to see U2 in Anaheim on that day.

Last edited:
Halup said:
Sting2, you make a really good point. I believe Slane night 1 sold out all 80,000 tickets in under an hour, and Croke Park has about 20,000 less capacity. By the way, are you going to see Sting on the Broken Music tour in April or are you located in Europe? I was planning to go to San Jose on April 1st, but will skip it to see U2 in Anaheim on that day.

Yes, I am planning to go see Sting on his new tour, probably the Penn State show, but I waited to buy tickets to insure there was no conflict with any U2 dates that I plan to attend.

Back
Top Bottom