When Do we Receive Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joletzring

Babyface
I secured my tickets for the fall shows, but am wondering when we will receive them? I can't remember how long it took last tour for ticketmaster to mail them out. Anyone remember?

Hmm..I had mine sent regular mail. I guess I don't have a tracking number then. That makes me nervous.

I chose regular mail for the whole batch of 3rd leg tickets, so I'll just be doing the "checking order status several times a day" ritual for the next few weeks.:huh:

i'm from canada and order for some shows in the States.. when will it be here?? too bad i can't choose expresspost from here..

Buffalo tickets won't arive untill "at the minimum of 48 hours before the concert", which is in Dec.

I don't like that I have to wait 9 MONTHS to have my tickets in hand. HSBC in Buffalo uses tickets.com.

Do they really wait till 2 days before to give you your tickets???

heinz said:
Buffalo tickets won't arive untill "at the minimum of 48 hours before the concert", which is in Dec.

I don't like that I have to wait 9 MONTHS to have my tickets in hand. HSBC in Buffalo uses tickets.com.

Do they really wait till 2 days before to give you your tickets???

I have bought tons of tkts from TM and i have never ever had tkts come 48 hours before the concert. I believe that quote is to justify the slow USPS service especially if one did not purchase a faster method of delivery. I got my U2 Spring Tour tickets in about 2 wks from purchase for a April show. Dont sweat it!

Oops! sorry!! I have had no experience with tickets.com .... I believe u should check with them regarding delivery of said tickets!! Good luck! 9 months is a heck of a long time to wait for tickets!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom