When did YOU join U2.com ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
speedracer said:
Hmm...I guess I better start working on my version of "People Get Ready".

i think that this is the funniest thing i have ever read on interference. i can't explain..it just keeps making me giggle!!!:laugh:

Im gonna make a sign for People Get Ready, but I cant play guitar, but Im gonna ask Bono if I can rap it, I cant rap either but it would be cool on a bootleg.

bonosleftone said:
Im gonna make a sign for People Get Ready, but I cant play guitar, but Im gonna ask Bono if I can rap it, I cant rap either but it would be cool on a bootleg.

stop it bonosleftone! my sides hurt!

i'll hold your sign while you are on stage...which show is this?

I can't really remember when I joined. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks after the site actually worked!! Not holding my breath at this point. I'll live.:wink:

Dec. 18. I would have joined a lot earlier if I wasn't so scared of even trying after reading all the horror stories from people who were being double-charged and whatnot. :|

In September of 1991, through Propaganda -- I was a very early subscriber.

But as an early Propaganda member I was lucky enough to receive priority access tour tickets!!! It was great!!!

Wait a minute... They shut down Propaganda!!! They opened U2.com and I got shafted!!!

:banghead:

I didn't get any tickets!!!

:shame:
:shocked:
:applaud:
:rockon:
:dance:
:lmao: Not.

i did it around the launch of the website, whenever that was... of course i was never in propaganda.... i think it would be cool if they have some fan club only shows on that third leg!!

I signed up in the last hour that the membership was available. I will most definitely be last in the queue but I already used my code and scored some GA tix.

I joined on the first day that the site went live -- but for some reason, my profile says that my membership will expire on 4.12.2005. What's up with that? I wonder if this means that I will lose out on tickets when the third leg goes on sale.

sneeb said:
I joined on the first day that the site went live -- but for some reason, my profile says that my membership will expire on 4.12.2005. What's up with that? I wonder if this means that I will lose out on tickets when the third leg goes on sale.

That's Dec. 4, 2005. I checked out the way they were listing dates on the site and its day, month, year.

Ah, right, that makes sense now. I forgot that European dates are the reverse of the U.S.

Thanks!

December 6th with my Prop discount.

I was really lead to believe that I was going to be given priority status for presales when I joined up. I never complained though. I did score a presale victory in the second week of presales. However, that first week was hell after reading all the experiences.

This suggest route, the discounted prop folks, then the u2.com folks in number order isn't a bad idea really. But I am cool if they don't decide to do this AS LONG AS they do something. They can't come back to NA with the same plan they did the first time. That would be outright negligence.

Lol.....I'm member #1944......joined on December 2nd, so I should end up doing quite well if they come to the Bay Area again in the fall.

Yeah, everyone......just find a post you made in the Zootopia forums......or make one....then put the mouse over your name and a little popup thingy will show your member #.........remember, that there's over 200,000 members......

Last edited:
like five days before the presale. :reject: I'll never get tickets, I think I'll just get the refund.

I think I'll buy an iTrip with my $40 refund. yay for that at least.

Last night before the presale!! looks like I won't get much next time, but at least I got my GA to NJ through the presale :wink:

madonna's child said:
like five days before the presale. :reject: I'll never get tickets, I think I'll just get the refund.

I think I'll buy an iTrip with my $40 refund. yay for that at least.

But if you keep your membership number you will still be a lower number than people who join for the 2008 (or whenever) tour.

beli said:
But if you keep your membership number you will still be a lower number than people who join for the 2008 (or whenever) tour.

True! :wink:

I never used my Prop code and didn't get a membership yet. I wonder if I get a memebership now if it'll still count that I was a former Prop member when the fall leg comes around?

Back
Top Bottom