When did you all get your concert tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2ann69

The Fly
Hi there, Im still awaiting my tickets for the concert in Glasgow, Scotland. Not that Im scared that they wont arrive but just wondered when everyone else received their tickets. My concert isn't until June 21st so still plenty of time.

Ann

everyone in the UK are still waiting, according to ticket master there saying the end of this month

Thanks KUEFC090U2 - it is a bit scary waiting for tickets, hopefully the mail man wont get them first (only joking mail men!!). I bought my tickets from lastminute.com so probably an even longer wait than those who bought from ticketmaster.

Ann

u2ann69 said:
Thanks KUEFC090U2 - it is a bit scary waiting for tickets, hopefully the mail man wont get them first (only joking mail men!!). I bought my tickets from lastminute.com so probably an even longer wait than those who bought from ticketmaster.

Ann
your welcome Ann, am sure the tickets will be fine :)

Im sure they will be fine KUEF, I was in tears thinking I hadnt managed to get tickets and now Im worrying about them not arriving but thats me, plus I think Ive told the whole world Im going haha The next thing I will worry about is getting home from the concert and not losing my kids but Im sure they will stick to me like glue. I just want to get there and have the best time of my life AGAIN and I want the kids to have a great time, but the mother comes through in me and I think about all the things that could go wrong but I know it will be great!!

Back
Top Bottom