What's the reason for dropping RTSS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KUEFC09U2 said:
and i really understand that, but thats the thing, no one has any right over anyone so whats the point in going over and over the same subjects time after time, surley there is something else we can now debate? as the setlist one has gone on and on with the same comments time and time again

Setlists are a major issue when a band is on tour :shrug:.....and I know many of you like the setlists but there also seems to be quite a number of people (myself included) that are not entirely satisfied....so therefore....the debate will go on and on....:wink:

Btw. You can't really kill the debate by saying that noone has the right over anyone in here....that is exactly why there is a debate. If we had some kind of dictator who could tell us all what is the best setlist....we wouldn't have a debate....and the forum would die....

Last edited:
U2Man said:

Setlists are a major issue when a band is on tour :shrug:.....and I know many of you like the setlists but there also seems to be quite a number of people (myself included) that are not entirely satisfied....so therefore....the debate will go on and on....:wink:

Btw. You can't really kill the debate by saying that noone has the right over anyone in here....that is exactly why there is a debate. If we had some kind of dictator who could tell us all what is the best setlist....we wouldn't have a debate....and the forum would die....
ah well.....people just get heated when discussing it, aka me

Well personally, I'd drop Bullet in a heartbeat. I know it works great with the whole "Love, Peace, and Rebellion" theme when coupled with SBS and Love and Peace, but they just play it too damn much. I know it sounds amazing live and all, but I know EXACTLY how it will sound now because I've heard it SO many times.

Theedge070 said:
Well personally, I'd drop Bullet in a heartbeat. I know it works great with the whole "Love, Peace, and Rebellion" theme when coupled with SBS and Love and Peace, but they just play it too damn much. I know it sounds amazing live and all, but I know EXACTLY how it will sound now because I've heard it SO many times.
shame for you...... i have only heard it for 3 tours including this one

Theedge070 said:
I know EXACTLY how it will sound now because I've heard it SO many times.

YOU have heard it so many times.

Half the crowd may have never heard it live.

Does anyone but me wonder if U2 will drop Miss Sarajevo and bring back RTSS when they return to America? Personally I would love to hear Miss Sarajevo when I see them this fall, but I can imagine the casual fans going WTF?

Of course in my own little fantasy world, U2 would play both RTSS and Miss Sarajevo.

Back
Top Bottom