Whats the point of the large screen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Man said:

:grumpy: You're not able to keep anything to yourself on this forum. :grumpy:

I was so near to get the hottest female mod on the planet as my girlfriend. And now you ruined it :mad: :mad: :mad:

frog3.gif

U2Man said:

Back on topic. This is indeed the point of having a large screen :wink:
U2Man...why does every thread on this forum turn into you nearly having a torrid romance?????.....I demand my subscription back...Sicy....Sicy...:rant:

Speaking of screens (am I on the right thread?) it would have been nice if the 2 side screen views were alternated cos I couldn't see Edge and Larry much from my Adam's side GA position.

Is that you on the picture U2man????????:wink:

time for 1stOne to post her picture hahaha

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

1stOne said:

U2Man...why does every thread on this forum turn into you nearly having a torrid romance?????.....I demand my subscription back...Sicy....Sicy...:rant:

:shrug: Must be my charm? :wink:

U2Man said:

:shrug: Must be my charm? :wink:

Very charming when Sicy's sharpening her sword....

Hey how do you quote a small part of someone's post? I can't do it and I've tried everything. Did you see my other reply about Premium Membership? :)

1stOne said:

Very charming when Sicy's sharpening her sword....

Hey how do you quote a small part of someone's post? I can't do it and I've tried everything. Did you see my other reply about Premium Membership? :)

Well, you just place the cursor in the quoted text and delete the thing you don't want in the quote...

Yes and I have responded to it.....

Last edited:
U2Man said:

Well, you just place the cursor in the quoted text and delete the thing you

Yes and I have responded to it.....

Ha, well when I did that before it didn't work...I'll try it again.

1stOne said:
It worked! Thanks U2FlirtMan:wink:

Yahooo! I have an alias!!! Are you allowed to have an alt. on this place? I would have to make one right now, then! :wink:

:flirt:

Last edited:
U2Man said:

Yahooo! I have an alias!!! Are you allowed to have an alt. on this place? I would have to make one right now, then! :wink:

again: was that you sticking his tongue out and acting like a fool:wink:

zwervers2 said:

again: was that you sticking his tongue out and acting like a fool:wink:

Well, that's how I normally look. I wasn't acting. :wink:

btw. Zwervers, could you please send Sylvia my email address? Don't want to post it here....

Last edited:
Well, from the pics I've seen so far I really like the lightbulb curtains and the lighting, as well as the large Europe screen.

zwervers2 said:
Is that you on the picture U2man????????:wink:

time for 1stOne to post her picture hahaha

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Do you think I would trust either of you two with my picture....actually, I have a nice one of Rosa (with me on it)

BTW. We should spend more time in the lemonade stand where you don't have to stay on topic.

Topic: The screen was a million times better in the dark. It was worth waiting for COBL for it to start up.

U2Man said:

Well, that's how I normally look. I wasn't acting. :wink:

btw. Zwervers, could you please send Sylvia my email address? Don't want to post it here....

okay:up:

consider it done..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom