what's louder?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bazza

War Child
for those of you that have experienced both...which is louder...Indoor or outdoor shows of the vertigo tour?

only saw outdoor on this tour, but seen lots of indoor shows from lots of bands (including U2), and the outdoor Vertigo shows were among some of the loudest shows i've ever heard. But, i was on the rail for all my shows, some of the people in the stands said the volume and clarity was pretty rough to say th least....

That Zoo Station rumble will have your chest vibrating, trust me.:drool:

Green Day At Telstra Dome - Granted I was not very close to the stage, even at a punk show, it was a little quiet :)lol:)

Indoor U2 and Indoor Green Day was the two loudest shows I went to last year....

But U2's in a diffrent class, I can't wait to see them outdoors!

Outdoor definately!!:wink:
crowds of between 55 and 95000 people make loads of noise and the band get louder as the gig goes on!!!!!!:drool:

been indoor (Chicago) and outdoor (Amsterdam) this tour and definately outdoor although it was indoor actually in Amsterdam:huh:

zwervers2 said:
been indoor (Chicago) and outdoor (Amsterdam) this tour and definately outdoor although it was indoor actually in Amsterdam:huh:

lol, same at Cardiff. What a noise. What a night.
The loudest crowd I heard was Stade de France, there was something about the acoustics there that made the crowd sound like a 747 taking off.

I can't actually remember, but I feel like the first leg shows I went to were louder than the Paris show I attended, and the third leg were the quietest altogether. But I had much better seats or GAs third leg.

I think crowd wise, the outdoor concerts are a lot louder, but band wise, I could hear the band a lot better in the Oakland Arena than in Estadio Azteca, the sound at Oakland Arena blew me aways, it was really loud and sounded with the clarity of the DVD, never heard a live show that sounded so good.

zwervers2 said:

Zwervers....how nice to see your post! How are you? Email?

For me, the stadiums are fantastic in GA but garbage in the stands. Too much of a delay.

Arena sounds a bit too manufactured.

Both = very loud...... YAY!!! :love:

Back
Top Bottom