What Will The Third Leg Be Like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miggy D

War Child
I couldn't get GA tickets for the Los Angeles/Anaheim shows this time, so I'm hedging my chances on the 3rd leg, when U2 comes back to North America in the fall. Do you think they'll play in more cities than they are right now? Also - do you think it will be stadiums instead of arenas? I guess that would mean more GA tickets...although I prefer arenas over stadiums...better acoustics, and more personal.

-Miggy

I think they'll play ALOT more shows than this leg. I also think the lesson learned from the first presale will make the whole process better.

^lol!

I think they'll stick to arenas, but there will be lots more dates and they will be distributed WAY more evenly in the Southeast and Midwest.

They SHOULD do a mixture of stadiums and venues on the third leg, like JT. Play stadiums in places like New York and Boston, and arenas in the smaller markets.

Will they do that? Don't hold your breath.

My guess - since they'll just be coming off a stadium show in Europe, they'll just bring this over the ocean and do stadiums in the U.S. and Japan. Maybe a mix with arenas. All I know, is that I'd bet my GA tix we'll see stadiums in the fall.

OK, I'm not that confident... :wink:

MrBrau1 said:
I think they'll play ALOT more shows than this leg. I also think the lesson learned from the first presale will make the whole process better.

Yeah, that's what I was hoping for, too - that they'd have the presale figured the f@#k out by the 3rd leg. I guess it can't get much worse.

Back
Top Bottom