What will the Stage Design look like for the upcoming tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
I have been pondering this one for a while. What do you all think the stage design will look like? From a recent interview I read Adam mentioned that they will be doing general admission again.
Could it be like the elevation tour? Gawd I hope so!:drool: Being inside the heart was awesome..best idea for a stage setup ever! And I have been to many many concerts in my day. I was thinking maybe it would be circular like the vertigo video. Just a thought.
>>>wonder what Willie Williams has up his sleeves this time?....hmmmm

I am sure it will be leaked real soon...Boy...I am sure anxious..!

:wink: Lets hear it fellow blue crack folks....:wink:

can someone explain this whole 'general admission' thing to me?
For instance, on the Elevation tour, was all standing deemed as 'general admission' or did you have to pay extra to get 'general admission' inside the heart?

hmm i think the target thing definatley has some significance.
i would love to see something extravagant like popmart but i doubt it extremely.
:drool:

In the U2 tour forum all the rumors have been pointing to a target shaped stage with GA in between rings.

beau2ifulday said:
can someone explain this whole 'general admission' thing to me?
For instance, on the Elevation tour, was all standing deemed as 'general admission' or did you have to pay extra to get 'general admission' inside the heart?

All floor tickets were GA.

To get into the heart, you had to line up and be among the first 200-300 ppl, depending on the night in question, but you didn't have to pay more.

in fact the GA tickets were the least expensive...45$ here is the states and were THE BEST IN THE HOUSE!
There's nothing like being 5ft to 10ft from the lads! :drool: It had that intimate club like feel then you would look out past the heart shaped cat walk see a sea of thousands of faces and realize that it was much bigger than it felt.

I just can't wait...! Am willing to brave any kind of weather conditions for 12hrs or so to see them and be right there on the floor within feet of them.

Back
Top Bottom