What will the boys wear this concert??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bazza

War Child
I read late last year that they will be 'dressing up' this concert. The article stated that they will be wearing black suits...

or...will bono wear his purple velvet jacket?

does anyone know?

I doubt that they'll all be wearing black suits....

Edge has to wear a sweet t-shirt like he always does....and what about Adam's pants....they can't take away Adam's groovy pants!!!

Bono will come dressed as a clown, Edge will have nerdy glasses and technical gadgets poking out of his pockets, Adam will be dressed as Betty Dalton, and Larry will be trying to look like he's non-existent.

what they are all wearing in the vertigo video is what i've heard, basically looking all bad-ass in black.

Adam will be dressed in demon makeup and 7" dragon boots, a 9" tongue and will breathe fire and spit blood.
Edge will be dressed in spaceman makeup, silver 7" boots and do a guitar solo with a smoking guitar.
Larry will wear cat makeup and his drumkit will rise 20' during his solo.
Bono will have starchild makeup and will constantly say "people, we love you people"

Hewson said:
Adam will be dressed in demon makeup and 7" dragon boots, a 9" tongue and will breathe fire and spit blood.
Edge will be dressed in spaceman makeup, silver 7" boots and do a guitar solo with a smoking guitar.
Larry will wear cat makeup and his drumkit will rise 20' during his solo.
Bono will have starchild makeup and will constantly say "people, we love you people"

LOL.. the "PEOPLE, we love you PEOPLE" is just hilarious.

If anyone's ever been to a KISS concert, 'People' just so happens to be paul stanleys favorite word. And his voice is so damn shrill when he says it. It's very annoying. But at least the show is entertaining.

Ideas:

Adam needs to dye his hair red
Bono needs to put on his black cowboy hat
Edge needs to eliminate his skullcap
Larry............shirtless??? :wink:

Last edited:
I dont give a shit what they wear...I just want to hear them play!

BonoFan78 said:

LOL.. the "PEOPLE, we love you PEOPLE" is just hilarious.

If anyone's ever been to a KISS concert, 'People' just so happens to be paul stanleys favorite word. And his voice is so damn shrill when he says it. It's very annoying. But at least the show is entertaining.

LMAO -- You forgot this one, "How yooouuuu dooooing Omaha " or just fill in the city.

Kiss does entertain -- I took my stepson to his first show, on the way up I told him of Paul Stanley's fave sayings... sure as the make up on his face, less than five minutes into the show he breaks out with both "people" and "how you dooing'" -- absolutely hilarious.

Sicy said:
Cowboy hats :sad:

Hi!

I think you're confused with Tim McGraw..........or Kenny Chesney...........{oh....I love cowboy hats}.........

I thought they were wearing something from the Edun label...??

carol
wizard2c
:|

Maybe U2 will dress in the EDUN fashion.. (or at least Bono might)
I've heard that the T-Shirts for this tour are going to be from the EDUN fashion line.....
So.... that means "SAVE" your money, cuz those Tees are gonna be really EXPENSIVE now.......
Any T-Shirt priced ABOVE $60 and I believe I'll pass......
on the opportunity to "buy" one.....
Not that I couldn't afford it, I just can't see spending an
"over-excessive" amount of money for a tee....
Sorry, guys... if the tees are indeed EDUN... I vote "NO" :madspit:

starsgoblue said:
While the tees may be from the Edun line I don't believe they'll have the department store Edun pricing....

Let's hope you're right !!! I've ALWAYS bought tees in the past..
I would "hate" to NOT buy a tee this tour, just because they "MIGHT" be over-priced..

Back
Top Bottom