what time do doors open?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bono269

The Fly
What time do doors open? not for GA, but for everyone else?

See, I have TicketFAST tickets I bought from a broker and to ensure we don't get screwed by duplicates, we want to get there as soon as doors open.

Did anyone else get TicketFast from a broker? Is anyone else concerned? We did some research and I think it's ok, cos the place (ticketsmyway) looked reputable and personally I think I'm ok but still a little worried. Anyone else in this situation?

I have a pair of ticketfast also. I got them off Ebay and frankly I trust the seller so I think these are the only printed copies. If not I can always mar his previously perfect seller rating, and get my money back through Paypal. But I think this seller is legit. Generally speaking, Ebay sellers are not willing to jeopardize their seller ratings just to profit off of one pair of tix. Of course, there are exceptions.

U2Bono269 said:
Philly 5/14

Lucky dog...going to that show...

Most of the e-bay sellers are legit even with Ticketfast tickets. The 5/14 tickets have been very hard to come by so I doubt its a copy.

I have looked long and hard for a pair of tix for the 5/14 show but haven't found one that's reasonably priced. Will probably settle for going to the October shows.

I'm going to the two shows in Denver next week so I shouldn't really complain.

Back
Top Bottom