What ONE song are you most excited for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just wanna hear the 11 songs being performed live
all of them!
Opening with Vertigo and closing the shows with the fabulous Yahweh

Also would like to hear Gloria, i love that song, maybe The unforgettable fire too and why not Two hearts beat as one

But Gloria is a song that i would love U2 puts it on the set list

With or Without You, it never old and Streets is a definate crowd pleaser. And from HTDAAB I'm really looking forward to hearing All Because of You and Yaweh. To hear 30 000+ people singing Gods name would be amasing!

"Yaweh, Yaweh, still I'm waitng for the dawn!":bow:

New song-wise, Miracle Drug. I've heard 'Sometimes' live loads now so....

Old song-wise, hmmm Until the end of the world, and also i'm really curious to see what 'Boy-ear' song they could pluck out of the archives, besides I will follow.
Stories 4 boys (cos of the Vertigo connection) would be the obvious one. And that would be most welcome!:wink:

It's going to be my first time seeing U2 live, so... I'm definitely looking forward to Streets, UTEOTW and I would die to sing along during 40.

As for the new songs, Vertigo and City of Blinding Lights should be fantastic. *G*

New disc - "Miracle Drug", especially with the situation surrounding Edge's daughter. I think this song now takes on a different meaning. I also look forward to "Crumbs", "Yahweh", and, even though I doubt it makes the rotation, "Man and a Woman".

I've seen U2 over 20 times live. In a perfect concert world, and outside of their anthem "Bad", I'd love to hear the boys play "One Tree Hill", "Sort of Homecoming", and "October".

I was listening to 'Crumbs' loud last night and imagined it being a great 2nd or 3rd number in the concert.

I'm most looking forward to LAPOE as the opener ;). There are a few here like me who already have a fantastic 'vision' of that song live..

'Yahweh' too. I'm still hoping to see 'Mofo' (in particular) and/or 'Zoo Station' make a Fly-style comeback.

Oh and 'Running To Stand Still'..

And 'Electric Co'..................:combust:

Back
Top Bottom