What does ZOO STATION look like in 2005?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
I've only seen the beginning of Zoo Station in ZOO TV... what does it look like on the Vertigo tour?

awesome!!! :drool:

the lights around the rings on the stage stay lit in a light blue color, but some parts are brighter than others so it looks like the lights are broken. . . pretty hard to describe but there are a couple pics

Zoo Station is very good on the Vertigo Tour. It is pretty much like the Zoo TV version in the sense that they have the TV feedback/static on the video curtains/beads along with performance of the band. The outline of the elipse is lit up like video static/interference. Sort of like how the heart looked at the very beginning of UTEOTW on the Elevation Tour. That is the best way to describe it I guess.

This time around Bono stays out on the edge of the elipse and ad libs new lyrics based on people he sees in the audience. Edge is out on the elipse as well.

:dance:

Its pretty cool. He starts singing "ya'ya'ya'ya..." Like the "Fly" is saying 'yea it's me again what you want!' He also dances aound like he did during the old zootv era. That one my favorite songs!

babyman said:
from a musical part it's very similar to the zoo tv version, isn't it?
Well, from the Anaheim bootleg I have heard and one other, sounds like Edge is playing all or most of the song this time around. Didn't he only play one part of the opening to Zoo Station on ZooTV?

Anyway, regardless, it's fricken fantastic. All the Achtung songs are amazing, aaaaamazing this tour it seems.

I really think Bono forgot the lyrics when he sang: I'm ready, I'm ready for the.... microphone!.. :ohmy: :eyebrow:
:wink:

I LOVE the Edge/Larry intro! it's well made!

Duz Bono do the Fly kick at any time? or any of those crazy poses in front of a screen:wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Duz Bono do the Fly kick at any time? or any of those crazy poses in front of a screen:wink:

He does that fly kick he did on Zoo TV but he is on the side of the elipse and not in front of the screens.

:bono:

Back
Top Bottom