what a stupid thing to post on a U2 site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I grew up a Clash fan. I thought U2 always tried to be like the Clash. I thought Bono copied all of the Clash's stage mystique. Boy, was I right tonight. Bono proved that he is the biggest poser in the world. Strutting around the stage as if he is still a young rock star. He was gyrating his senior pelvis and the people backed up more at this act rather than extend their hands. The Edge??? During Sunday Bloody Sunday, he rewrote the entire arrangement to fit Bono's miserable voice. Bono sports a bandana and tells us to coexist. Who is Bono for shouting these things. He has no say in political affairs, my life, or anything else for that matter. Larry Mullen Jr. should play a triangle because he has no idea what he is doing on the drums. I noticed a special drum during Where the Streets Have no Name and I have never heard such tired drumming in my life. I was offended at the sound of Sunday Bloody Sunday. Dumb old drum beats, same old tired garbage.

BAD SHOW!!!

hmm

KUEFC09U2 said:
I grew up a Clash fan. I thought U2 always tried to be like the Clash. I thought Bono copied all of the Clash's stage mystique. Boy, was I right tonight. Bono proved that he is the biggest poser in the world. Strutting around the stage as if he is still a young rock star. He was gyrating his senior pelvis and the people backed up more at this act rather than extend their hands. The Edge??? During Sunday Bloody Sunday, he rewrote the entire arrangement to fit Bono's miserable voice. Bono sports a bandana and tells us to coexist. Who is Bono for shouting these things. He has no say in political affairs, my life, or anything else for that matter. Larry Mullen Jr. should play a triangle because he has no idea what he is doing on the drums. I noticed a special drum during Where the Streets Have no Name and I have never heard such tired drumming in my life. I was offended at the sound of Sunday Bloody Sunday. Dumb old drum beats, same old tired garbage.

BAD SHOW!!!

hmm

You are not a real U2fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KUEFC09U2 said:

BAD SHOW!!!

hmm

Still not on holiday KUEFC09U2?? :wink:

Re: Re: Re: what a stupid thing to post on a U2 site

KUEFC09U2 said:
this was posted on u2tours

could you please mentoin that when you post something like this. I almost got myself a heartattack thinking YOU were thinking that way..

Re: Re: Re: what a stupid thing to post on a U2 site

KUEFC09U2 said:
this was posted on u2tours

Still, you shouldn't have brought it here. All this negativity :tsk: No, you're not a real U2 fan at all, i knew that all along..... :wink:

Ambrose Mantora Lacha was the original poster.With a name like that you can call anybody a loser.. :wink:

if you didnt like this being posted once, why would you bring it to another board and post it again :wink:

Chizip said:
if you didnt like this being posted once, why would you bring it to another board and post it again :wink:

:up: :wink:

btw. Chizip, aren't you supposed to be sleeping right now?

Ok so why would someone who thinks SBS has dumb old drum beats go to a U2 show? Why would a Clash fan be upset with a band that brings political issues to the show? This person has issues...

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Ok so why would someone who thinks SBS has dumb old drum beats go to a U2 show? Why would a Clash fan be upset with a band that brings political issues to the show? This person has issues...
thanks at least someone took this post seriously, without having a dig at me

Now, KUEFC09U2 please correct me if I'm wrong....but I can't help thinking.....

Usually you spend your time slamming people in here for posting some negative remarks about something U2 related.......now, suddenly there is a brief period where there doesn't seem to be enough negative comments to attack....so what do you do? You go to some other site and find some random person's negative remarks......and bring them here....and....guess what?....start doing what you usually do.....am I wrong? :wink:

Last edited:
well he is being negative about the negativity, and a negative of a negative makes a positive!

U2Man said:

you actually had a point there U2man....

What a stupid thing to post on a u2 site...haha got to love KUEFC09U2 with his ongoing and sometimes extremely
annoying U2 protection plan ...

A U2PP we call that in the businessworld
:wink:

zwervers2 said:

you actually had a point there U2man....

What a stupid thing to post on a u2 site...haha got to love KUEFC09U2 with his ongoing and sometimes extremely
annoying U2 protection plan ...

A U2PP we call that in the businessworld

Business world? What do you do for a living Z? I've never asked you.....

U2Man said:

Business world? What do you do for a living Z? I've never asked you.....

well businessworld is not the correct word...I work for the university of amsterdam as a jobcoordinator. I visit companies to persuade them to "hire"our students and I "judge" the internships of the students oh and I am a semi-parttime musician

zwervers2 said:

well businessworld is not the correct word...I work for the university of amsterdam as a jobcoordinator. I visit companies to persuade them to "hire"our students and I "judge" the internships of the students oh and I am a semi-parttime musician

Sounds cool.....are you dealing with all kinds of students...I mean no matter what they are studying, from arts to science....?

U2Man said:

Sounds cool.....are you dealing with all kinds of students...I mean no matter what they are studying, from arts to science....?

no our part of the university deals with economics marketing and public relations...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom