what 5 or 6 songs will be played

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxpouliot

War Child
We know that they usually play 5 or 6 songs from the new album. I think they will be

1. Vertigo
2. SYCMIOYO (2nd single so sure thing)
3. all because of you (rocker, and they already played it)
4. City of blinding nights
5. miracle drug (i hope they'll do this one)
6. Love and peace or else

Man this is tough... i was hoping to put man and woman as an acoustic song and yahweh as the closer

I think that, unlike ATYCLB, practically every song in this album begs to be played live. I sincerely hope we get to hear a lot of them, even if that means sacrificing some old favourites. When you consider the fact that for many bands half as old as U2, every tour tends to become a Greatest Hits From the Past type thing, this really is saying something.

I hope they play as many as possible off this album. Its always disappointing for me when they don't tbh. As has been said, the arrangements beg to be played live moreso than any album they've done in a while.

1. Vertigo
2. SYCMIOYO (2nd single so sure thing)
3. all because of you (rocker, and they already played it)
4. City of blinding nights
5. miracle drug (i hope they'll do this one)
6. Love and peace or else

Yes, I agree with this list. U2 always plays seven or more from the new disc (which has been mentioned), so you get to add one or two more. Maybe Yahweh at the end.

Hrm. I think ATYCLB had the fewest songs played live.

I know Achtung Baby got the 10 song treatment live, Joshua Tree had 10 songs played live too. I think POP had a lot as well.

I guess it just depends on the album and if Bono's voice can handle it

I think Crumbs will be cool live. SYCMIOYO will be there. All the others off that list will be there. OOTS acoustic I bet...

I'm praying for COBL, Crumbs, Man and a Woman, OOTS... Hell I hope they play the whole thing :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom