West End Stage with G.A Standing Room on the Floor - Same Day Random Draw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ladywithspinninghead

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Last edited:
I think the lotto might be a venue thing.
Personally, I find this to be a good thing, seeing as I already know I won't be able to make it to the arena where my show will be until late afternoon. This way, I'll at least have some sort of chance of getting a good spot. Let's face it, there are some professions where you just can't take days off like others and there are some situations that just can't be skipped to wait in line for a concert.

Interesting info. It might be wrong anyways, as Ticketmaster has been wrong many times in the past, but I highly doubt that the GA policy will be up to the venue. The band decides whether there will be a lottery or not, not the venue. Last time around in Toronto it was a regular GA line like everywhere else. I personally wouldn't be surprised to see a lottery for GA this time around. But it would be great to know a little bit in advance...

Thats what happens when you talk about it on these fan boards. Tthe lottery sucks and it will cause confusion.

Sorry for the off-topic post in here, but ladywithspinninghead, or anyone from Ottawa or Montreal, do you know if the Corel Centre or the Bell Centre go through Ticketmaster? I've read in a few places that they don't. I'm hoping to go to both shows, but I've only ever bought through Ticketmaster, and am wondering how this will all go down. :confused:

Thanks! :wave:

Last edited:
Both sites have been bookmarked!!!!

Thanks ladywithspinninghead! You ROCK! :rockon:

Now all I need is the pre-sale date and I'm ready to go! :hyper:

Anyone have the number for Fan Fare? I am a former Prop member who moved 3 years ago. I only ever received 2 issues. I hear that there is a master list of Prop members who might have moved but may still be entitled to the extra Prop code.

Ahhh, someone wise has told me that this particular line about random draw might just apply to ticket sales and NOT the actual Ticket queue. Let`s hope!

p.s.: Shono! from GTA, right? Here`s the no.: 1-800-615-1324

Ah........Ladywithspinninghead you are my HERO!!!

Yes GTA. I think my period of exile and the duck and cover approach has passed. I can't wait for Toronto. I think that by the time all is said and done we'll have U2 for at least 4 nights! Great news about Ottawa! When they played Hamilton on the Elevation Tour, I lost my mind. I know exactly how the people of Ottawa feel today. :rockon: :applaud: :rockon: :applaud:

Shono said:
Ah........Ladywithspinninghead you are my HERO!!!

Yes GTA. I think my period of exile and the duck and cover approach has passed.

Your secret is safe with me :wink:

Yes, the people of Ottawa are pretty happy today! It`s all over the radio and even made it to the front page of the Sun!! I think it`s the biggest concert to ever hit the city!

Uh, this thread has gone totally off-topic - oops, sorry!

We need to use an OT. Where is Gabe when you need him.

SAY, does anyone have a link to the leaked stage setup? The only reason I ask is because this thread is about "West End Stage with Standing Room on the Floor".

P.S. - I never mind being on hold when I get to listen to U2. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Never mind....there are only 3 links to them on the bottom of this post. Sheesh I need glasses.:adam:

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm excited. But after the fate of all those who have gone before us, I am also very cautious and trying not to build this pre-sale up in my mind. As great as it will be to see the band, I am just one squirel trying to get a nut.

When I go to U2.com, my unused password has disappeared. It has been replaced with a notice that I will be getting an email shortly....that scares me a lot.

Wow, Fan Fare's phone line is now out of service. OVER LOAD. Here we go again......:no:

Shono said:
When I go to U2.com, my unused password has disappeared. It has been replaced with a notice that I will be getting an email shortly....that scares me a lot.

Not gone, just hidden. Check under Tour info and then under the picture on the left hand side, it should be there.

Okay - I`m out of here - there`s a horrible snowstorm on the way and the boss has sent us home!(not that I accomplished much in the 3 hours I was here!)

:wave:

The same day random draw refers to wristbands at TM outlets if you go to buy your tickets in person, not to the GA lineup.

Back
Top Bottom